Am I a weirdo??? Take your time answering girls lol

I was the exact same after 3 boys i longed for a little girl i had the biggest stash of girls stuff in the world. i think it got a little unhealthy for me when i tried to make my boys wear them haha seriously though i know how you feel you have 3 boys dont you? It will happen im sure of it xxxxx

Its best to be prepared and get things now than be shocked when it does happen and have to buy everything all at once!

Baby things are so expensive! We kind of lost a month, as we thought we were 12 weeks and we were infact 16 and ive found that i have so little money its unbelievable! I wish i had started to buy things when ive seen them around before we got pregnant so we could spread the cost...

Your DEFO not weird hun, your OH should be happy when he realises how organised you are :)

xx

I don't think you're weird either!!

Although I'm very much the opposite......I fear that if I buy something I'll ruin any chances we may ever have!!

I don't think you're weird either!!

Although I'm very much the opposite......I fear that if I buy something I'll ruin any chances we may ever have!!

scared on jinxing it ? i get like that over everything good thats going to happen .. i try not to be too happy cos i worry something will go wrong .. silly mind tricks .. boo :)

I was the exact same after 3 boys i longed for a little girl i had the biggest stash of girls stuff in the world. i think it got a little unhealthy for me when i tried to make my boys wear them haha seriously though i know how you feel you have 3 boys dont you? It will happen im sure of it xxxxx

Nearly right, I have 4 boys x

just thought I'd let you know Asda have cute winnie the pooh dummies (pack of two) for 50p at the moment, and they have lovely little clothes for £2 & £3, very nearly picked up thomas the tank baby grows at £3 each to put in my stash, but thought I better get food instead lol x x

Positive mental attitude rocks! I think it's great that you're expressing it this way. Send some optimism my way please :)
Xx

I've got to confess!!
AGAIN!!

Just bought I love mum and I love dad sleep suits from h&m!! Sorry couldn't resist!!
Needed to say on here to feel better about it!! Hahaha xx

Thanks girls, I call it pma, my family say I'm delusional! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back