Hmmph... just don't know!

Pudds86

Reaction score
so, we are bedding as much as possible atm. Im just trying to work out if I am Ov'ing or not? I had spotting day before yesterday, when I looked it up it said it was most likely ovation, yet got negative OPK. I don't get spotting every month, have prob had it two other times in last six months. Today I feel a little crampy but still negative OPK.

what do you guys reckon? xx

What CD did you start poas and what time of day are you testing?

You have a long(ish) cycle, maybe your surge will come today or tomorrow?xx

I would bd every other day to be on the safe side? Good luck x

so, we are bedding as much as possible atm. Im just trying to work out if I am Ov'ing or not? I had spotting day before yesterday, when I looked it up it said it was most likely ovation, yet got negative OPK. I don't get spotting every month, have prob had it two other times in last six months. Today I feel a little crampy but still negative OPK.

what do you guys reckon? xx

Are you charting at all? And what about CM signs? OPk's are difficult because if you only test once a day, you can actually miss the surge which might only last a few hours. I test 3-4 times a day with a combo of internet cheapie opk and better ones. I use the cheapies first and when I get a darkish line I start with better ones to double confirm. The cheapies never went fully + (almost + but not quite) for me but the other brand did definately.

I would defin suggest checking CM and charting your BBT as it will tell you exactly when you ovulate. And made be realise that I OV later then I thought and all our BD the months before were completely miss timed LOL. Anyway, now we know and fingers crossed this month.

Your spotting might be OV related but hard to say. Could also be remnants of your past cycle.

Good Luck xx

oh its so annoying. i shouldn't even be using.ov sticks, i told hubby i wouldnt. used them last time round, once a day and saw ov every month. i am hoping with every part of me i haven't missed it. we didn't have sex until the 15th... so cd 11. then on the 17th, 18th and not nice. on it like a car bonnet tonight. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back