this time tommorow il be a mum of 2 :)

1986princess

Reaction score
Cant believe this is my last night of freedom! Doubt il sleep, with excitement! Scary thought but think it will be the best xmas ever. I will try to update facebook asap and hopefully one of u could update for me! Think the surgery will be around 9am although got to go to delivery suite at 7.30am! eeek! thanx for all the support over the last few months ladies, much appreciated! I will update all the gory details in due course, and will be watching for all your updates! all the best to you all xxx

Fingers crossed tomorrow, can't wait to see photos !!!

I'll update for you if you like? Im so excited for you it's going to be an amazing experience!!!

Good luck - cant wait to hear they have arrived! Aww a lovely early Christmas present! X

good luck sweetheart...will be thinking of you x

Good luck! So excited for you x can't wait for the updates :)

Yay!!! Good luck and can't wait to see the pics of your babies xxxxx

:love: mega excited for you hun. can't wait to hear all about them :love:

Hope all goes well. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eeek! Good luck hun, wishing you a speedy recovery and the best xmas ever!! xx

Exciting! Good luck hun and try to get some rest while you can xx

:( Don't have you on Facebook. I'm sure ill notice a thread on here though. Good Luck for tomorrow you will be great! X

How exciting i bet you won't sleep a wink, Luckly its early morning so you dont have to sit about all day... can't wait for pictures of them :) x

So excited for you and jealous all at the same time!! :) hope everything goes well for you all xxxxxxxx

Yay :yay: so excitinggg can't wait to see the twins!! Best of luck hope everything goes well for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back