had pre op today all set for wednesday :)

1986princess

Reaction score
so glad the c section is going ahead wednesday. Il be 36.5 weeks so twins will be well developed plus weighed 5lb1 and 5lb 8 at scan 2 weeks ago, so hoping they arent wrong and they end up being a good weight! Theyve had steroids at 30 weeks to develop lungs now its just a case of how there blood sugar levels ability to keep warm and feeding goes!

Im looking forward to it now, got all my bags by the front door ready and car seats! Going to delivery suite at 7.30 am wednesday and surgery should be around 9am. but depends on emergencies and how long im in recovery as to when i can update!

Just hoping and praying baby finn and ethan are well enough to come home with us for xmas,eeek! This time in 48 hours il be a mum of 2! x

Aww exciting times :D wishing you the best of luck with everything xxxxxxxxxx

:yay: pleased its all happening for you

(like i said on your other thread your boys will share my youngest daughters birthday!)

Cant wait to see pics of your beautiful babies xx

Oh wow, exciting!!
Am sure everything will go great for all three of you:)
Will be thinking of you xx

Awwww good luck I'm sure everything will be fine.

Good Luck hun! I am so happy for you that you get to meet your beautiful twins soon xx

Good luck for Wednesday hope everything goes well for you, I'm due around the same time as you were and I'm so jealous that you are going to have your babies in a couple of days xx

Amazing soooooo exciting. Best of luck, you'll all be fine. You've done so well to get this far through the pregnancy before delivering. I'll be stalking you majorly.

Gosh, how exciting! I bet you can't wait to finally meet your two young men!

Yay twinnies for Christmas!! Good luck and hope your boys are home for Christmas! x

YAY!!

Can't wait to see these two little boys!!

So looking forward to seeing your pics when the twins are here. Best of luck for Wednesday.

Gosh got me all emotional thinking about you having your boys on wed.

Hope you have an amazing day meeting them at last xx

Oh my goodness so glad your all ready for your boys! :D:D x

omg chicky it's soo exciting! :love: Can't wait to hear of your arrivals!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27