Update of Sara and Ellie

Anna23

Reaction score
Update 8: in the text's to sara she said that there isn't much change to ellie, they can't start steroids yet as she has an infection, Sara is struggling with expressing which is probaly to do with stress as she is doing everything she can to express, i have suggested a few things which sara is doing already so she doing her best :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
let's all send her lots and lots of hugs and get better vibes for ellie

Update 7: sara text me yesterday, i not been feeling well and been so over tired so only just felt up to come on the comp to update you all sorry it's a day late: ellie not good she has very bad lung disease and they struggling to get her off life support :( , they going to try her with seroids but they have a high chance of giving her cerebal palsy. They have started feeds but i'm scared her tummy flares up again i hope she starts to get strong again and gets better soon xxxxxxx poor ellie and sara they been tho the mill sending lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Update 6: Sara text today saying: all went well yesterday, will take a few days for ellie to stabalise properly and she also has a chest drain in
:cheer: glad it went well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: the chest drain in nouthing to worry about i had them too when i had my ops (4 years ago i had open heart surgery and loads of heart ops as a baby)

Update 5: Sara text at 2.24pm today saying: ellie is having her heart surgery within the next few hrs our wishes are with you sara i hope all goes well and ellie stays strong :hug: :hug:

Update 4: Sara text me this mroning after i text asking how all was she said: doc's say ellie is doing remarkably well, worrying thing is now they speaking about her heart op

Update 3: Had a text from sara saying: ellie had surgery to remove part of her bowel, and she now has 2 stoma's, she was in for 2 hours, the next few days will be critical. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Update 2: got another text yesterday saying: hi things are not good, ellie now needs surgery to remove part of her bowel

Update 1: Sara text saying ellie too sick for surgery she has also had 2 have a drain put in her tummy as she has inflamation and a hole in her bowel

hiya everyone hope you don't mind me putting this in here we felt it was more apropiate in here cas sara would be in this tri and she knows everyone in here as you all know her etc...

i am chatting to sara on msn and she jsut told me this:
Ellie had a bad nite and day, she needs surgery to close a duct in her heart Sara is going back up to the hospital tomorrow to be there with her
let's all send her loads of hugs and be strong vibes for sara and ellie
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

i'll keep you all updated when Sara text's me

Our thoughts are still with you all Sara. I hope all goes well. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Have been wondering how they are getting on. still sending loads of these :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
and still thinking of her and her family.

I hope everything goes well! Surgeons are amazing these days! I have no doubt that tough little baby will pull through!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Sara, thinking of you and Ellie all the time, I hope she continues to fight as well as she has been. Take care, look forward to hearing some positive news :D :pray:

Thinking of you all and sending you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh bless her I had been wondering how they were doing - :pray: that Ellie will pick up :hug: :hug: :hug:

Jane x

Little Ellie and Sara, thinking of you.

lots of hugs :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111