this time tommorow il be a mum of 2 :)

Welcome to the world twinnies! Congratulations xx

Brilliant news, big congrats. Great weights too. Can't wait for pics and all of the detail.

Congratulations. Great news, cant wait for pics. xxx

Congratulations hunny just saw pics on fb. They are adorable xxx

:yay: well done mummy!!! Brilliant weight too, looking forward to pics, enjoy your babies

(good birthday too lol) xxx

Thanx ladies just a quick update to say thanx for all the lovely messages! Not had much time to update as yesterday was such an overwhelming day. The c section itself was so relaxing there were 15 people and they talked me through everything and made it so it was still my birth and what I wanted, because I wasn't in pain I was so aware and in control. Both Finn and Ethan came out crying without needing any assistance abd cane straight to us for a cuddle! Paul was an amazing support throughout. I went straight to recovery and within 10mins had both latched on for a feed abd they took to it brilliantly! They had a couple of bottles through the night to allow me to rest and keep their sugars up. Both boys are happy in same cot snuggled up together! Been in a bay of 4 overnight with 3 lovely ladies, and moving to a side room in an hour or 2. Mum spent the whole day with me, Paul and the Boys it was a lovely
Moment. So in love! Thanx for ur support throughout, I will update pics shortly and birth story xxx

Awww thanks for the update!!

HUGE Congratulations hunny xxx

Oh that's sounds just lovely :love:

They sound like they are doing brill!

Can't wait for some pics.

there are some photos on her facebook and they are just gorgeous :love: xxx

Awww how exciting, congratulations!!!! :eek:) ;o) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics