This is it.. updated..again pg 6

Baileysmummy

Reaction score
Ok girls..

i know your all probably getting annoyed with me now, and i said i wouldnt post again until i knew for sure.. but these pains are criplling me now.. been having sharp strong contractions for an hour, i have text my mum just waiting for her to decide what to do..

Cant get myself up to hospital as im on my own :cry:

Its all scary cos this time 2 yrs ago was excate the same day i went in to labour with bradley and he was born the following morning!

I cant go into labour today and have 2 birthdays together omg how bad that would be...

so this could well be it girls, we shall see, if you dont hear or see me then i will keep text buddies informed..

hia, well im sill in hosital, usng the stupid iteret,its crap. i am in labour, butbaby s bng naughty with each pain his heart rate droppig to elow 99

edited by Valentine

Good luck, i hope you have a very healthy baby. Take care xxx

good luck hun you have my phone number :dance:

Good luck SSS. Hope all goe well for you and LO at the hospital. :)

:hug:

Best of luck hun :hug: :hug: I really really hope it is a false alarm :hug:

phoned my mum, then hospital, i spoke to a tranee midwife i think, she said to hang fire for an hour to see how they get, but if they are hurting then i can go in, Im gonna go in i think now cos they do hurt and im scared incase he wants to make an appearance today or tomoz...

ekk im scared but excited now..

32 and 4 isn't too bad tho hun - you and I have both delivered healthy babies at that

Hopefully he might just be a bit hot and trying to get comfy and decide to stay put for a while - but if he doesn't then good luck :hug:

Well, I hope he hangs on in there for a bit longer, but keep us posted if he can't wait! :D

Good luck hun :hug:

If he's born then hes boen hunni, they will take the best of care with him.Good luck babes and if hes not born then even better! Thanks for my txt earlier, i would have got a shock reading it on here!

:( just had the sterods for babys lungs....

looks like he is gonna be born if he carrys on being naughty lost some watery fluid as well contractions are 7 mins apart :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back