Arrrrgggh, just want to rant again!

emma1976

Reaction score
Sorry, I am due in a week and had a text today (well one at 2.30 am this morning with 2 missed calls as well) from the ex going on about him and his family missing me and saying things to make me feel bad basically - once again there was no mention of how me and baby are and it's only a week to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Arrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! It really pisses me off as wouldn't the prime concern be how we are considering at anytime I could be going into labour!!!!!! Always self self!!!!

Rant over!

:)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my ex was the same never asked if the baby was ok even when i had V high bp n they thought they were going to have to induce me. MEN
he sees braydon occasionally but never texts me inbetween to check he is ok lol

Hun if I were you I'd erase his number from your phone, if he's just making you feel bad. And tell him to stuff his family's feelings. It's his feelings and yours that are the issue, not theirs. You have enough to worry about without guilt trips, and it sounds like he's trying to lay his on you.

You are a good, concerned person, and you are going through this pregnancy alone. I wouldn't be able to! No matter what his feelings were, he should be there for you right now no matter what, not trying to make you feel bad. Tell him that, erase his number, and leave the ball in his court. I hope you have a caring partner (Mom, sister, best mate) for the birth?

Sue

hi emma

i have to agree with tiny sue. erase his number. if he rings you, ignore his calls. to do it at 2:30am and wake you at this time of your pregnancy (you need all the sleep you can get while you can) is selfish. if he really cares 4 you and baby he knows were you are, make him do the running after you. make him realise the error of his selfish ways!!!
i know its hard but try 2 stay calm as you said you and the baby are main priority now.

take care and put your feet up while you can!!!! baby will be here soon :D

claire
xxx

Thanks ladies. Phone was on silent but saw the bloody light flasing! Typical! That's his habit of calling my phone at stupid o'clock on a Saturday night when he is pissed so put it on silent this week but it was weird how I woke just from the light flashing??. Then had the texts.

His number isn't on my phone but I know it off by heart so know it's his. Tut!

As for the birth Tiny Sue my cousin is my birth partner, as mum died when I was 11, my cousin is great though and I know I'll get through it fine with her, thanks hun.

Thanks for letting me rant ladies.

Charlie Chalk hope to speak to you soon on MSN and that you are OK.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Emma

I am so excited for you only a week to go :D :D :D

As for the sperm donor, you really need to try and forget about him. Let him do all the running as far as seeing your beautiful baby. You just do what is good for you and baby.

He will go to his grave with nothing but regrets, but that is his problem and not yours. i mean he is a grown man in his 40's.

If it was the reverse situation and it was me with the problem that you have, just think what you would advise me to do and then do it yourself.

Take care hun. one week to go yippee

x

Hi honey, I know you are right :) Thanks :)

He asked to come round one night in the week but I said no (probably some one elses idea anyway). I don't want to see him. I do better when I don't hear from him and I haven't seen him for a couple of months so defo don't want to with a week to go - can;t wait. Feel like a whale now :)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back