**Third Tri Chat**

Oh i'll stick round to have a lookie before i go back to paint land :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

my hairs gone white with splash paint :lol: i look silly 8)

post done

you sure its paint in your hair and not the stress of pregnancy turning it white :rotfl:

whitehairtroll.jpg

:think: could be could be :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hi Becky im back :wave: :wave:

How r u then love ???
Do you have facebook? i joined a few weeks ago to stay in touch with my Sister.
i'll add you if you do :D

Oh dear god Becky look ive gone over 3000 posts
i ma addicted to this place i need counciling :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

hi hun

hope uve had a good bank holiday

i do have facebook but dont know how to use it properly :oops: :lol:

3000 posts :shock:

Hi love :wave:
I now have all the sun vouchers and will be sending them off soon
thanks agian for pointing me in the direction of a bargin holiday

i love you :hug: :hug: :hug:

oh face book well pm me your face book details and ill add you as a friend Im not very good on it either :rotfl:

waht have you been up to today hun???

u can book ur sun holiday online, we did ours the other day, id reccomend it as u no straight away where ur goin and when

we r goin to weymouth in the 1st wk of sept, i cant wait :dance:

went shopping today in b'ham, didnt get much really it was more to get out than anyfin, what hav u been up 2?

Hi becky :wave: :wave:
what you up today???

we our moving the chest of draws out fo the bedroom and putting the moses basket up
exciting :dance: :dance: :dance:
then going out to get the last bits i need for my hopstial bag :cheer:
hope your having a good day too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

sarah

im sooooooooooooooo hot, i mite have 2 get the air con unit on the go

ive been 2 c my mum 2day and took her dog for a walk, my cars been in the garage so just collected that, havin a nice sit down now :D

Hi Becky :wave:
Yeah it was hot yesterday today is even hotter today
do you have summer maternity wear? i dont so im stuck in my jeans and tops :roll:

CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR OTHER CLOTHES AGIAN
:cheer: :cheer: :dance: :dance: :dance: :D :D :D 8) 8) :rotfl:

sent of the sun forms weve chosen Cornwal Newquay 8)
tried doing it online but they have stopped doing it .
looking forward to reciving conformation of the hol :cheer: :cheer:

Been very busy today me and james have been sorting more stuff for Colliers arrival
i'll update tommorow fully as James goes back to work tommorow

HOPE YOUR HAVING GREAT DAY TOO!!!! :D 8)

sarah :wave:

awww bless u in ur jeans i bet ur boiling!!! i hav thoses jeans u can roll up so im not so bad but still hot :oops:

bet u cant wait to hear about ur holiday, we went to newquay on a sun holiday last sept and thats where baby was concieved, how weird would it be if you got the same place :eek:

midwife came out earlier with my home birth kit :shock: its scary, on a good note though i am now 3/5 engaged, like i said in another post i know it doesnt mean much but at least im progressing

dont do too much work, make james, just point and wave, works for me :rotfl:

POINT A WAVE
James just did that to the kettle
mind i can forgive him he put up a new shelf above the kitchen unit for me to fainaly put stuff on so i have more room on the unit surface to prepare food :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

and he did make dinner :D :hug:

I replied to your post but i'll say it agian pleased it all went well for you :cheer:

bless him making dinner, ken is still at work so im on dinner making duties today :(

any luck finding your changer unit?

Nah not another one on at the mo but i'll keep checking

bit miffed rang the docs to book my 38 week appoinment for next week and they said sorry all weeks fully booked
right so i'll now have to wait til im 39 weeks before i see her agian
or pray an dhope there is a cancealtion
bit annoyed about it to be honest you dont think im over reating do you? i mean Collier is healthy but its nice to have the check ups and i dont get the evry week ones im still getting the every 2 week ones
mind that's going to be 3 weeks now :roll:

no hun i dont think ur mad ur just worried, i rang up for mine the other day and i go on tuesday

i hope they hav a cancellation 4 u x

Is Ken back now??
What did you make him in the end?How's the hayfever you poor thing i have tree fever im ok with flowers so i know how horrible it is :hug: :hug:
i answered your post
i got a special spray low dose steriod spray from the docs as i was suffering with my animal fur allergy badly it was effecting my breathing i was weezing and my puffa wasnt helping as i have asthma to so i was advised as i was that bad to take an antihstimes but thats only because it has got to such a serious point it was effecting my health
Other wise it is advised not to take them :(
usually the normal spray works wonders on my tree pollen allergy so id defently get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope the normal spary works for you love :hug: :hug:

Bet you cant wait for your holiday :D it will be so nice to get a way wont it!!!! 8) Hope the weather is still lovely for you when you go :D
we our hoping for the last week of July

sarah :wave:

ive gotta go in to work for a few hours today to tie up some loose ends and although its a few hours i dont wanna go, gettin used 2 bein at home now :dance:

hope u all have a nice day and i'll spk 2 u later xx

Got your text sorry couldnt relpy still havning problems with t mobile :roll:

im happy to hear you had a lovely time at work and you got losts of pressies looking forward to seeing the piccies
:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back