Think ive got my days mixed up!!

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
So af is due today but there is no sign at all..I usually wake up to cramps then bleed a few hrs later. Anyway I'm beginning to think I'm not due til Sat as I had a 35day cycle last month. I tested on Sunday but I'm sure it was way to early if I'm not due til Sat so it would make me only 10dpo today. Fx that's what it is x

I'm beginning to think what's the point n posting now as no one speaks bk to me! Think I might have time out from here...

Sorry I have no idea but wanted to wish you luck. I get so confused with dates and cycles. I'm sure people aren't ignoring you tho hun x

I sometimes feel like this - but the time of day you posted is when most of us are doing school runs, getting to work etc :) nothing personal.

I hope you have got your days wrong and are still in with the chance of a bfp - good luck.

I'm due AF on saturday too! Have you had any symptoms?

my cycle was 34 last month as i was 3 days late but i def no when i ov this month but still not sure if i should expect af on the 9th or the 12th its so tricky all we can do is wait but fingers crossed u have tested to early how are your nipples now sarah?

Sorry everyone I just got a bit upset there...bloody hormones!!lol.x

I sometimes feel like this - but the time of day you posted is when most of us are doing school runs, getting to work etc :) nothing personal.

I hope you have got your days wrong and are still in with the chance of a bfp - good luck.

Yeah I know,was just feeling sorry for myself lol. Thanks,I hope I am wrong :) x

I had loads of early symptoms..really sore boobs,pain on my left side,really moody,tired,sore back,bloated,hungry. They disappeared a few days ago..now I've got stuffy nose,tired,bloated,sore at both sides of abdomen n tops of legs,boobs are still abit tender. What abt u?x

my cycle was 34 last month as i was 3 days late but i def no when i ov this month but still not sure if i should expect af on the 9th or the 12th its so tricky all we can do is wait but fingers crossed u have tested to early how are your nipples now sarah?

I hope so too. They aren't as sore as they were..still a bit tender tho. How are u?

Pregnancy hormones hopefully eh? ;)

Good luck xxx

My massively sore boobs that have been so bad since ovulation has now started to lessen, at 8dpo I've no idea if that's really good or really bad...bad probs. less bloated today too but low cramps...my resolve not symptom spot this month has gone right out the window, damn the weird sore boobs! Xx

I hope so too. They aren't as sore as they were..still a bit tender tho. How are u?

im fine hun not really got any symptoms so just sitting it out but not holding much hope fx for you though x

My massively sore boobs that have been so bad since ovulation has now started to lessen, at 8dpo I've no idea if that's really good or really bad...bad probs. less bloated today too but low cramps...my resolve not symptom spot this month has gone right out the window, damn the weird sore boobs! Xx

Well im the same,my boobs were agony at abt 6/7 dpo I mean I couls hardly touch them now they are just tender. I also had bad cramping pains,went away for a few days now I can feel it again just hope it's not af..i keep checking my knickers lol xx

im fine hun not really got any symptoms so just sitting it out but not holding much hope fx for you though x

I promised I wouldnt symptom spot but that never happened,it defo makes u mad!lol. The past few dats I've had nothing really..this morning i can feel niggles so I just hope its not af

I had loads of early symptoms..really sore boobs,pain on my left side,really moody,tired,sore back,bloated,hungry. They disappeared a few days ago..now I've got stuffy nose,tired,bloated,sore at both sides of abdomen n tops of legs,boobs are still abit tender. What abt u?x

I've had nothing! No pregnancy symptoms but no sign AF is on her way! Don't think it's my month but still hoping! All your symptoms are sounding positive!

I've had nothing! No pregnancy symptoms but no sign AF is on her way! Don't think it's my month but still hoping! All your symptoms are sounding positive!

Ur not out just because ur not getting any signs..I had no symptoms with my lo..not up until abt 5/6wks pregnant I has sore boobs n missed period n that was it x

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for us both! Will you be testing soon?

fingers crossed then i don't remember having any with my first but she wasn't planned so i was taking no notice of body just missed my period.
hopefully we all get a nice surprise xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back