Really hope this is a good sign!

flisstebbs

Reaction score
Was trying desparately to be cool this cycle since getting back from holidays as really didn't think too much about ttc while away.

Oh how the mighty fall..... At least this will only be a 1ww

I have sat with a calendar and worked out I'm probably 9DPO and today got some brown spotting:). AF not due til next monday. Surely that has gotta be good????

Its really hard to symptom spot otherwise as am so bloody jet lagged that I feel tired sick and hungry anyway with upset tummy. All of the above surely due to travelling?

Oooh Fliss that sounds like it could be implantation?! it would be very exciting to have conceived in USA, think of the naming possibilities!!
when are you going to test...or wait till AF due? xxx

Ha ha ha, you didn't see some of the names of the places we went too, the kid woun't make it through school!!!

Going to try and hold out testing until sat, AF due monday.

Omg that's def a good sign!!!! Orlando is afab name!! Lolx

This sounds sooooo exciting!!!!! Fingers crossed for u!!!!! Xx

Still bit crappy but I think it is the jet lag mostly. Have had sore throat for 3 days. Had another brown spot last night and this morning, now stopped. Not sure what to think. I'm so crap I can't remember if this is the same as IB I got last time but I think so and got a little excited.

Thanks for all the Fx crossed ladies, me too now! Not gonna poas yet though, cos if it is IB it will surely take a few days to get BFP anyway??

What's going on with you babybo?

Not alot to be honest! Hate this waiting game!! Grrrrr xx

OK now not feeling so sure this! After 2 days of v light brown spots on 8-9dpo (tues/weds), i;ve had some more today (11dpo). Still v light and no cramps. Blast and damn...think it is the witch. Gonna test tomorrow morning but not too hopeful now.

However, this might be the one month I am not going to be gutted by a BFN, new job n'all.

Where are you babybo? Testing this weekend?

Hi princess. I've not tested yet but had no signs at all. I usually have horrific sore boobies by now but not sore at all?
Xx

Updates please ladies!!! Hope you get a BFP Babybo and Fliss xxx

Pah, Witch arrived in full force this morning 2 days early. Will be sadly moving to wtt for 3 months, but will keep stalking you ladies!!!

Good luck everyone.

oh no fliss!! :( the witch got me 2 days early this cycle too such a pain!! Hope to still see u around the forum hun xx

oh I'm sorry, that sucks :( hope your 3 months flies by - enjoy a few glasses of wine!! xx

Oh rubbish hunny enjoy your three months of having fun xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back