my head just keeps saying POAS.......

So I'm 2 days overdue and no symptoms except CM and lots of it (sorry TMI) I went out last night with the girls and really let my hair down, had about 5-6 drinks as I thought my life can't just stop because I MIGHT be pregnant!!!!! Anyhow got up this morning and still nothing!!!! Think I may get a test 2moro and pray for a BFP!!!
How are u getting on Zaymisa, Eileen and Heartbroken????
Wishing us all BFP's and sticky beans!
Xx

now i'm really getting the urge to poas!! i'm not due AF till tuesday but the wait is killing me!! one part of me wants to hold out, but theres a little devil on my shoulder and he is driving me mad!!

oh ladies help!!! really don't want to cave in!!!:wall2:

Same as me :p lets hope we both get our bfp :)

now i'm really getting the urge to poas!! i'm not due AF till tuesday but the wait is killing me!! one part of me wants to hold out, but theres a little devil on my shoulder and he is driving me mad!!

When will u test Hopscotch?????
I am praying this is our month!!!!!!

Xx

Well, I'm being a scaredy cat!! Didn't even bother buying a test cos I was sooooo convinced AF was on her way!!:roll:

However .... she's not showed up yet!! Think I'll give it a couple of days & if still nothing will test. Don't feel like I've got any pg symptoms but then I didn't have any with DD either! Oooh I hate waiting!!!!

im still in limbo land :( im really gettin impatient and im sure my local shop think im crazy buyin test all the time lol. but what can we do TTC sends us mad!
no symptoms not even AF pains

Well, I'm being a scaredy cat!! Didn't even bother buying a test cos I was sooooo convinced AF was on her way!!:roll:

However .... she's not showed up yet!! Think I'll give it a couple of days & if still nothing will test. Don't feel like I've got any pg symptoms but then I didn't have any with DD either! Oooh I hate waiting!!!!

Really??!! I was panicking that having no signs was a bad thing?! I did wonder how people can go months without knowing!!
This gives me a little hope then! I have nothing, nadda!!
Its all looking good ladies, keep me updated.
We can do this!.........all the way to our BFP's!!

Xx

Yip really! I had no symptoms apart from no AF!!! I remember getting really quite drunk at a wedding cos I was convinced I wasn't pg then a few days later got BFP!

Just makes it all the more confusing now tho cos I'm thinking well I've no pg signs but that doesn't really mean anything! Ok so I think I've just talked myself into testing 2moro - eeek!

Best of luck with your tests tomorrow ladies!!!!

:clover:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

When will u test Hopscotch?????
I am praying this is our month!!!!!!

Xx

i am supost to wait untill tuesday, but am going to do it in the morning i just cant wait that extra day. if its neg i am going to wait untill thurs/fri if AF dosnt show and test again

So its a testing day for us all by the sounds of it!!!!
I'm gonna get one at lunch and test tonight. FX for us all, I've got a feeling this could be our month ladies!!!!
Eeeeek.......so exciting!
Keep us posted and here's to BFP's all round!

Xxx

Still no AF and got a BFN b4, dont know whats going on. Anyone else get a BFP?

No I've just done one again (last tested on Friday) and I too got a BFN!! :-(
Its doing my head in now, I just want to know either way as I go skiing on Saturday and want to know whether I can let my hair down on the slopes or have to be careful?!!
I can't believe the bad luck we are all having!!
Come on BFP's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BFN for me this am :shakehead: Def feel AF is on her way 2nite.

Gutted cos we said if we weren't pg this month we'd have a break for a couple of months - we don't want new baby to be born too near DD's bday. Is that really silly?!

hey, im due to test this week also, i was sick yesterday couldnt hold water down or anything n felt sooooo ill today but havent been sick so far. Apart from that ive had symptoms coming and going this past wee while so im confused, wud love a BFP though so im hoping i dont get let down when i do test, its so hard to have willpower!! Gd luck to all due to test xxx

Not silly at all, I don't want a bfp this month as i don't want to be due in Dec xx

BFN for me this am :shakehead: Def feel AF is on her way 2nite.

Gutted cos we said if we weren't pg this month we'd have a break for a couple of months - we don't want new baby to be born too near DD's bday. Is that really silly?!

Arrrrr Eileen let's just hope and pray they are implantation cramps (that's the hope I am holding onto!!!) And the wicked witch keeps well clear of us girlies this month!
All these BFN's seem the trend right now!
Maybe its good to take a break sometimes, have u been trying for long??

Xx

hey, im due to test this week also, i was sick yesterday couldnt hold water down or anything n felt sooooo ill today but havent been sick so far. Apart from that ive had symptoms coming and going this past wee while so im confused, wud love a BFP though so im hoping i dont get let down when i do test, its so hard to have willpower!! Gd luck to all due to test xxx

Sounds promising Jo, nausea is one nig give away! When are u due ur AF???
I have got my FX for that BFP popping up on the test, its so disheartening to keep seeing that 'Not Pregnant' sign each time u do one!!
Come on BFP!!

Xx

Hi Lisa, Not due til this weekend which is why im trying to hold off!! So difficult!! Have just been to loo there n i have a redish disharge (tmi) but that wud be too early for AF so not sure, defo dont feel symptoms of AF yet so will keep fingers xd, trying to hold of til Friday, longer i leave it i can still live in hope!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back