I think I'm out :(

Sleepy sue

Reaction score
Hi ladies hope you are all well :)

I definitely think I am out I've taken two frer tests one yday at 9dpo and today at 10dpo and both are bfn :(
The only symptom I have is sore boobies, other than that I'm fine, my cervics position is high and hard so I don't think that's good either, isn't supposed to be soft and low if pg ????

I was being really optimistic mainly due to how quick I got bfp last month ( first cycle ttc)

Gutted :(

It's annoying when people say this so apologies in advance - you aren't out yet ;)
As for cervical position, I'm hoping that high and firm is a good sign, mime has been in that position for weeks.
I'm hoping that mother nature would want your cervix high and hard when pregnant to keep it out of reach and keep baby safe?? xxx

Hi Hun, I am feeling the same at the moment, did a test yesterday at 10dpo and negative...was so convicned we had done it this month. Pretty sure I am out too *hugs*

Thanx ladies I know I'm not out till the witch arrives I think the bfn put me on a downer:(

Cos I thought that cervics went soft due to increase in hormone but tbh I've read that many diff things on google god knows lol
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back