my head just keeps saying POAS.......

Hi Lisa, Not due til this weekend which is why im trying to hold off!! So difficult!! Have just been to loo there n i have a redish disharge (tmi) but that wud be too early for AF so not sure, defo dont feel symptoms of AF yet so will keep fingers xd, trying to hold of til Friday, longer i leave it i can still live in hope!!

That could be implatation bleeding if u r not having any other pains! Are u usually on time?!
And I'm exactly the same holding on to that glimmer of hope each time I go loo and there is no sign of AF feels an achievement in itself!!!!

I think I may try again on Weds and if it hasn't come I might book to see a doc to make sure all's ok because I have VERY regular cycles usually!!!
Keep us updated, FX for all of us!

Xx

Yea im usually around the same time each month, hadn't been paying much attention until we started trying though lol i have felt weird this last 2 weeks though so im hoping this isnt all playing with my mind, do feel so crappy though, thought it wud shift n it hasn't. Will be hoping and praying AF stays well away. Let us know how it goes on wed and ill post mine good or bad when i do it (prob fri or sat) if i can have willpower my OH is just as bad lol xxx

BFN for me this am :shakehead: Def feel AF is on her way 2nite.

Gutted cos we said if we weren't pg this month we'd have a break for a couple of months - we don't want new baby to be born too near DD's bday. Is that really silly?!

Arrrrr Eileen let's just hope and pray they are implantation cramps (that's the hope I am holding onto!!!) And the wicked witch keeps well clear of us girlies this month!
All these BFN's seem the trend right now!
Maybe its good to take a break sometimes, have u been trying for long??

Xx

Yeah I'm still quietly holding on to a teeny tiny bit of hope!!
Been trying since August. Not nearly as long as a lot of the ladies on here but feels like ages! Think I was a bit naive this time, kind of thought I got pg quite easy first time so would be the same this time. Being proved well & truly wrong aren't I!! :whistle:

FX for u on Weds x

joujo sounding hopeful for you, will be looking for the updates!! :)

Good luck ladies, hope you get your bfp's soon xxx

I thought my wee-over the control windows disaster this morning :doh:as a bfp but it was an evap, gutted to get a bfn this afto!

Wishing all you ladies :bfp:next time testing! x

Well still no AF this morning, makes me 6 days late today and still horrible cramping and bloating of the belly! Gonna stick to what Doc said and test on friday, by that point I'll be 8 days late and getting fairly worried if I'm still having these pains as something is definately going on down there. May pop to keydoc on Friday if get BFN just to be checked as I go skiing Saturday and NEED some reassurance I'm all ok if not preggers!
I've never wanted a BFP sooooo much!!
Hoping she's just being REALLY shy?!!!

Xx

UPDATE

So I'm currently laying on my bed in the French Alps for our 2nd skiing holiday of the year and 2moro is our first day on the slopes!
Since my BFN on Weds I have tried to put it to the back of my mind and go along with the concept of not being preggers but my Hubby can't help but comment on my ever growing belly!!! If I am not pregnant then I need to hit the gym big time!
I'm testing 2moro morn so hoping and praying for BFP to put my mind at ease but as with all the other girls with late AF and BFN's I'm not holding out hope!
FX this is our month and its a little sticky bean getting comfy inside!
How's everyone else doing?

Xx

:pray: :pray: :pray:

I have everything crossed for you my lovely. AF showed her ugly face 3 days early for me so i'm out! keep us posted, i really hope you get your bfp tomorrow.

sending loads of babydust to you! xx

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I have my fingers crossed for you.

Have a nice time on holiday as well :)

aww ur hol sounds great. i still have no AF but dont want to test yet lol. good luck hun let me know how u get on x

Well I'm getting bored of writing this now but I got a bloody BFN this morning so gonna hit the slopes like never before today!
There just seems to be a hell of a lot of girls in my position, real late AF's and BFN's..........what's going on??????!!!
Will now test before we go home as will be two weeks late and if no AF I am off to the doctors!!!!!

Xx

Hope your having a nice time. fx for your bfp when you get home :)

Hi Lisa,

I know how you feel, Im 2 weeks late today, Did another test this morning and got a BFN. Im going to do another one on Friday but im just so disapointed when i do them, Im going to the doctors next week to demand a blood test.

XX

Well ladies, I'm out this month!!!
The witch finally got me 9 days late!!!! :-(
Nevermind lots more fun TTC this month now I have my supply of absolutely everything that can help the little swimmers so chin up and hopeful for my BFP this month!
And it means I can now go crazy on the slopes and enjoy the Apres Ski that little bit more! ;-)
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back