Think ive got my days mixed up!!

fingers crossed then i don't remember having any with my first but she wasn't planned so i was taking no notice of body just missed my period.
hopefully we all get a nice surprise xx

My first was planned but it wasn't as stressful as this..we just had fun doing it n wasnt tracking every symptom! Yeah fx for all of us xx

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for us both! Will you be testing soon?

I'm going to try n wait til Sat to test if af doesn't show up..u?

I think I'm going to wait until Saturday too! If I can, maybe even Monday if nothing happens!

Fx we both get our bfp on the same day :) how long are ur cycles usually?

That would be great! However long they want to be really, but usually between 28 days and 35 I guess! You?

I think I'm going to wait until Saturday too! If I can, maybe even Monday if nothing happens!

That would be great! However long they want to be really, but usually between 28 days and 35 I guess! You?

Same with me..was 35days last month so could be anytime really. When did u ovulate? Think I was the 25th may x

Same with me..was 35days last month so could be anytime really. When did u ovulate? Think I was the 25th may x

Think I was the 24th, so a day before you!

Think I was the 24th, so a day before you!

Oh exciting! Fx for us both x

I'm beginning to think what's the point n posting now as no one speaks bk to me! Think I might have time out from here...

I sometimes feel like this - but the time of day you posted is when most of us are doing school runs, getting to work etc :) nothing personal.

I hope you have got your days wrong and are still in with the chance of a bfp - good luck.

I sometimes feel like this - but the time of day you posted is when most of us are doing school runs, getting to work etc :) nothing personal.

I hope you have got your days wrong and are still in with the chance of a bfp - good luck.

Yeah I know,was just feeling sorry for myself lol. Thanks,I hope I am wrong :) x

Like Angela said, it's a busy time of the morning for most people, sometimes you just have to be patient and give people time :lol:
Hopefully your bfp will arrive on Saturday xx

I'm beginning to think what's the point n posting now as no one speaks bk to me! Think I might have time out from here...

Yeah I know,was just feeling sorry for myself lol. Thanks,I hope I am wrong :) x

Like Angela said, it's a busy time of the morning for most people, sometimes you just have to be patient and give people time :lol:
Hopefully your bfp will arrive on Saturday xx

Yeah I know,was just having a moan!lol..

Thank u xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back