my head just keeps saying POAS.......

lisalegs11

Reaction score
So I'm due the wicked witch on Saturday (this is if my body sticks to my 26 day cycle) and lay in bed with really bad AF type cramps, told the DH that we hadn't made a sticky bean this cycle and both went to bed feeling very disheartened! Woke up today and no pains nor sign of AF, DH would have be POAS every single day but this time round I'm going to be strong and wait til Saturday!
Only problem is I'm due a big girly night out Saturday and just want to know before I go intoxicating myself with VERY large quantities of vino?!! This waiting game is a royal pain in the ass!!!!!
Well I'll keep u all upto date.
Is anyone else due to test this week? Be good to have a test buddy to keep me strong!

Xxx

Just wanted to wish you lots of luck hunny :dust::dust::dust: x x

I due to test aswell i feel like doinig it now, i have also bein getting AF pains sore nipples.
so we can b test buddies lol

Hey Lisa

If the :witch: hasn't arrived before you go out and you are due AF that same day, then I reckon it is probably worth testing on the Saturday (assuming drinking large amounts of vino trumps the potential disappointment of a BFN.. and obviously a BFP would be ace!)

Good luck :clover:

Hi!

I'm due AF on Sat as well & def feel like she's on her way :wall2:

However ..... can't help trying to make the cramps into early pg signs!!! Silly I know but just can't help myself.

I due to test aswell i feel like doinig it now, i have also bein getting AF pains sore nipples.
so we can b test buddies lol

Yay!! I no longer feel alone!!
Lets both be strong and not test until then!..............I'm sitting on my hands as we speak!:lol:
I've not really had any more pains but when i go loo I do have some CM (tmi!) but no sore boobs or nausea that i felt last month when i wasnt even pregnant!!!!
I go skiing in a week so just want to know!!!
Grrrrrrr!! xx

Hi!

I'm due AF on Sat as well & def feel like she's on her way :wall2:

However ..... can't help trying to make the cramps into early pg signs!!! Silly I know but just can't help myself.

So there are now three of us!!!!! One of us has got to get a BFP surely!!!!!!
Would be extra nice if we all did of course!!

Me too regards the cramps.................like to think of them as implantation cramps!!:lol:

xx

my cramps have gone now but im still symptom spotting lol.
How r u getting on?

Hey hunni.. I was due yesterday, im normally a 32 day cycle but she hasnt arrived yet.. Ive been having cramps and feels like AF is on her way :mad: but anytime i go to check, nothing! I tested last wednsday and saturday and got BFN wish i hadnt of wasting them now because i could do with one now.. Gona wait a few days then test.. I hope this is your BFP... :dust::dust:

Hey girlies,

I still have no cramps, just had a bath and had a few twinges again but that's it!!
Also I seem to still have CM when I wipe, I have never had this........is this a good sihn? I know it is when you're ovulating!!
I got my first lot of cheapie OPKs through today........let's hope I don't need them!!!
Good luck my fellow testers!!! Eeeeeeek!!

Xx

hi lisa,

i'm due to test on tuesday! weird thing is i had a lot of CM when i wiped over the last few days too!! and very light cramps!!

best of luck huni!! keep me posted..

COME ON :bfp:

x x x x

hi lisa,

i'm due to test on tuesday! weird thing is i had a lot of CM when i wiped over the last few days too!! and very light cramps!!

best of luck huni!! keep me posted..

COME ON :bfp:

x x x x

Thanks Smokey!!
I get all confused with these symptom spottings, it could drive u bloody mad!!
Think I jinxed myself though cos said to DH last night something makes me feel this is our month and this morning I wake up with cramps on my left side!!!
I caved in and did a test as worked out I'm actually due yday\today and not 2moro but I got a big BFN!! :-(
Never mind, I'm not out til the witch catches me huh?!!!
Keep me updated with you.

Xx

hey guys i also did a test today got a BFN and now im getting stomach cramps so hope this our month girlies xx

remember ladies you are never out till the :witch: arrives, so chin up! if she tries to get us there will be :trouble:

:rofl: :rofl:

now i'm really getting the urge to poas!! i'm not due AF till tuesday but the wait is killing me!! one part of me wants to hold out, but theres a little devil on my shoulder and he is driving me mad!!

oh ladies help!!! really don't want to cave in!!!:wall2:

Don't do it smokey!!!
I caved in yday and I got a BFN and it knocked me for six! I'm one day overdue today and going out with the girls tonight so either way would love to know but I'm not gonna test again until Monday now. I don't want the heartache all wkend again!!!!
Come on we can be strong, we can do this!!!!
BFP's all the way!
Xx

still no sign of AF. and i really wana test but wana hold out

Just wanted to send loads of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: for those waiting to test, am keeping my FX for you all! x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back