Think I might be in early labour...

I hope all is going well and it isn't too long before baby is in your arms - if not already.

Loving how calm you look in the pic. One of the many reasons I want to do hypnobirthing.

Ooooo exciting stuff, hope LO is there and she's too in love with them to update us. =D xXx

ooooh its sooooo exciting!!

good luck hun, hope everything went ok and ur with ur little one now!! :)

xxx

Hope everything is going/has gone to plan!

Hi ladies,

Just got out the pool for a bit. Contractions every 3 - 5 mins still lasting a good couple of minutes every time.

Extremely painful as baby is slightly posterior but when I get my hypnobirthing breathing right it's amazing how much of a difference it makes.

So far refused gas and air so just doing this on mind and willpower alone. Baby is great, heart rate all good every time they monitor.

Hopefully won't be too long now. My poor husband is shattered!

Xxx

Whoop, won't be long now!! You're doing so well, hope it carries on in the same way!

So glad to hear that the hypno breathing is working for you (I'm keeping a close eye on you as I'm hoping for a home hypnobirth myself lol!).

Can you do something position-wise to help with the posterior thing? I really need to do more hypnobirthing homework!!

Think positive and visualise that opening flower :) Sending you calm and relaxing vibes x

Ur doing really well hon - not long till ur first cuddle with little one now x x x

Congrats Gem, Sounds like anytime you will be a mom! :) Good luck!!!

wow no pain relief so far your a champ :) hope your baby arrives soon and labour goes easy on you :)

oh well done hun, your doing great!!!

hope baby isnt too much longer now, come on little one!!!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back