There are now 18 of us due in Tri 1 - Anyone new or moving on?

Finally had my scan today, seems like I've been waiting forever! I've been moved from 15th December to 8th December, I thought the date would be moved forward a few days, but not a whole week!

Off to tri2 now...

Thanks for all of your work on this thread JJ Mum!

thanks Indigo, well done for reaching this milestone, even if actually you reached it 5 days ago !!! and off to Tri2 for you - enjoy X

Well not sure but if my last period was indeed a period (was a week early and 'shiney') then put me down for Feb 7th please :)

welcome and congrats Sammiet , look forward to you pregnancy journey on PF , I have added you to the listing XX:wave:

At the moment I am looking at the 17th February. Likley to change as I am not 100% sure how far along I am! X

Congratulations to you Shootingstar, lovely to have you here in Tri 1 , I have added you to the listing XX:wave:

Technically I should be in tri 2 by now but I wont know my exact date until tomorrow when I go back for another scan, Ill probably end up leaving straight away anyway but one more day wont hurt surely?! Will let you know tomorrow when Im due and finally have my scan pics :) x

12th Feb according to the dates. But wont know for sure til my scan!!

Technically I should be in tri 2 by now but I wont know my exact date until tomorrow when I go back for another scan, Ill probably end up leaving straight away anyway but one more day wont hurt surely?! Will let you know tomorrow when Im due and finally have my scan pics :) x

Thanks LillyMac will wait to hear your actual due date tomorow- so exciting, you really are over 14 weeks arn't you! fingers crossed it stays that way or EDD goes forward some more X

12th Feb according to the dates. But wont know for sure til my scan!!

Welcome to the Tri 1 listing Vikki - congratulations to you and wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy X:wave:

Well ladies it looks like my time is up and first tri and look forward to meeting you all again soon in the second!! x

Well ladies it looks like my time is up and first tri and look forward to meeting you all again soon in the second!! x

Thanks for letting me know- that's great

Well done for getting this far, enjoy Tri 2 X:wave:

Right my first scan didnt help me with an edd, but it did show that I probably ov when I thought I did. So I am gonna go with 10th Feb as my edd. My next scan in just under 2 weeks should confirm for sure.

Got my exact due date now girls! 21st december, just in time for xmas :) x

Sorry to see you go Bethanyann - enjoy Trimester 2 X

Just bumping this thread - for all the new girls in trimester 1 X

hi JJ decided to go over to tri 2 but I hope that I havent jinxed myself i will pop in and keepou up to date xxx

I guess its time for me to leave for tri 2 as well now :( Ill miss everyone untill you come over too!! Thanks for all your helps girls :flower:

hey ladies, had my scan today so due date has moved forward a tad... 11+1 today due 10th jan!

woop woop to all us tri 1 girlies :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back