There are now 18 of us due in Tri 1 - Anyone new or moving on?

Please could you put me down for the 17th December, even if it is only for a few days, until i move over to Tri 2. I had my scan on Friday and all is well and all to the dates i thought it was.

Looking forward to your scan pics, and I have added you to the list , :wave:

Enjoy your last Tri 1 days, juust let me know when you move on to Tri 2X

Hi JJ Mum, I can't believe it but I'm off to tri2, see you there soon :)

Thanks for letting me know Frankie - well done you , see you soon X

Alot of time must of gone into this thread JJ x

Nah Vix, I love to be involved really, Tri 1 is all about the excitement of finding out your pregnant , joining the group and when you baby will be due.

I just thought it would be nice to keep a list so that new ladies can see who is about and who is due at the same time as you, esp when not all have tickers in Tri 1, and as SPC said , lovely to see your name progress up the list :dance:

not totally sure of due date,nurse never said,online it seems to b between the 7th of feb and the 11th lol guess will have to wait til i see midwife in 3/4 wks time

Last edited:
Well scan today changed my due date by only 1 day, considering I thought it wouldbe moved back not forward, so due 14th December now!!

hiya all, just letting u know I am moving on to tri2 today good luck to everyone and hopefully see you in tri2 soon xxxxxx

not totally sure of due date,nurse never said,online it seems to b between the 7th of feb and the 11th lol guess will have to wait til i see midwife in 3/4 wks time

Congratulations and welcome to Tri 1 - added to the list as a TBA , be a shame not to get on the list while your waiting X:lol:

Last edited:
Well scan today changed my due date by only 1 day, considering I thought it wouldbe moved back not forward, so due 14th December now!!

A day is a day Mdsremos - enjoy -all updated X

hiya all, just letting u know I am moving on to tri2 today good luck to everyone and hopefully see you in tri2 soon xxxxxx

Well done for making it to Tri 2 - we will miss you in tri 1 - enjoy :dance:

Just had my scan , baby is happy and well and I was put back a week as I thought, I must have ovulated late, so moved from Jan 12 th to Jan 19th (my second son's bday).

I'm loving this thread JJ, I really like seeing new names being added and my name moving up the list, makes the time go a bit quicker as I still feel that the weeks are dragging a bit!

Also glad to hear your good news today, you must be relieved.
xxxxx

I'm loving this thread JJ, I really like seeing new names being added and my name moving up the list, makes the time go a bit quicker as I still feel that the weeks are dragging a bit!

Also glad to hear your good news today, you must be relieved.
xxxxx

Thanks Mablestar, yes very relieved and will be keeping my fingers crossed for the last 4 weeksish . Yes your right it can really feel like a quadruple portion of the TTC 2WW. can't it, hope yours speeds up a bit soon X

oooh congrats to you for making it this far, enjoy Tri 2 and thanks muchly for letting me know X

Well scan has been done and dusted so I am leaving for Tri 2 aswell!!

hi JJ my due date has changed by 3 days its now the 29th dec thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back