There are now 18 of us due in Tri 1 - Anyone new or moving on?

hi JJ decided to go over to tri 2 but I hope that I havent jinxed myself i will pop in and keepou up to date xxx

Don't be silly , your doing just fine, and the hosp sounds like they are keeping a good eye on you too , so they should , enjoy trimester 2 , hope to see you soon X

I guess its time for me to leave for tri 2 as well now :( Ill miss everyone untill you come over too!! Thanks for all your helps girls :flower:

Well done for reaching Trimster 2 - enjoy and thanks for letting me know X

hey ladies, had my scan today so due date has moved forward a tad... 11+1 today due 10th jan!

woop woop to all us tri 1 girlies :) x

wow well done Mikid you gained a whole 5 days ! I have updated you, and you have moved into - approaching Tri2 - woop!

Thanks for the add JJ - still feels kinda surreal being on here!

Thanks for the add JJ - still feels kinda surreal being on here!

needs to sink in doesn't it! Well your halfway to 12 weeks already!! yayyyy:dance:
Then just 2 more weeks after that - and you go into Tri 2 - it will fly by

Yeah

Still waiting on the dreaded morning sickness kicking in!

thanks for moving me on JJ, bleed still there but hopefuly it all settles soon xx

Can you move me from 25th Jan to the 26th Jan please. Had early scan and well now i may have to wait an extra day but atleast my lil bean is still growing in there :) x

Can you move me from 25th Jan to the 26th Jan please. Had early scan and well now i may have to wait an extra day but atleast my lil bean is still growing in there :) x

certainly can Tinks - all updated for you , glad your scan went well for you X

Good bye for now SnappyKat - pleased to see you reach Tri 2- with your twins all healthy and well X

im fourth from the top which must mean im approaching tri 2 yay cant wait xx

Had a scan today and I have been put at 7w1d with an EDD of 10/02/11. So nice to have a date :)

Can you please move me to 7th of Jan following my scan today.
Thanks. xx

JJ can you pop me for a due date of 4th February My ticker is showing docs date at the mom but I don't quite believe it it's a little quick lol

Thank you :)

JJ can you pop me for a due date of 4th February My ticker is showing docs date at the mom but I don't quite believe it it's a little quick lol

Thank you :)

All updated Sol :lol:

Had a scan today and I have been put at 7w1d with an EDD of 10/02/11. So nice to have a date :)

Yayyy - well done Mrs B Glad it went well , updated you with a date, you swooped up the list with that EDD!:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back