There are now 18 of us due in Tri 1 - Anyone new or moving on?

whoo just got back from my dating scan and they have moved me to 13/01/2010 so i am now 12 wks 2 days yeahh

all is o.k and there is only one

xx:dance::dance::dance::dance:

whoo just got back from my dating scan and they have moved me to 13/01/2010 so i am now 12 wks 2 days yeahh

all is o.k and there is only one

xx:dance::dance::dance::dance:

Really glad all was well at your scan - great news Fairy!
And blimey, your gaining the days pretty quick now! - all updated

March 4th for me JJ, at least till i get to my first scan xxx

Hi think I will head off to tri 2 tomm it is from 13 wkd isn't it?

Hi think I will head off to tri 2 tomm it is from 13 wkd isn't it?

I think strickly speaking it is when you reach 14 weeks, but that does seem a while after your scan Fairy doesn't it,

good luck in Tri2 - hope to see you soon X

Really sorry If you havn't moved on girls , but had to move you on based on your due dates,as havn't heard. Can't find you posting in Tri 2 either. Please let me know if your date has changed or you want me to update you.

Stunned, lou'n'4boys, KatieB & mummyme moves to Tri 2

Well had my Nuchal / dating scan and have been put back to my original due date based on my LMP rather then the early scan! so I am now due 12th Jan again - updated on the list

Hiya I am due on march 3rd I think but sure that will change after dating scan x x stupidly I made my username my previous due dye but then miscarried - do u think I can change it as can't seem to be able to without setting up completely new profile...
Thanks x

Hiya I am due on march 3rd I think but sure that will change after dating scan x x stupidly I made my username my previous due dye but then miscarried - do u think I can change it as can't seem to be able to without setting up completely new profile...
Thanks x

Hi Belle, I would post a request about your user name in the Moderator section as , they may be able to do something, I saw a simular request recently and the MOD was forwarding to Admin to see.

Congrats , wishing you a super sticky one this time round, I have added you to the list , as just Belle for now will update you, if you let me know any new name later on :wave:

Last edited:
Thanks x

hun you can post a request in either the AAM (ask a moderator) section or
the Site help section :)

You can just start a new thread in there if you'd like hun :)

Good luck in Trimester 2 Bidsy - See you soon X JJ

Hey JJ, had my scan today (all good, yay!) and I've moved forward 3 days! Not much but I thought I'd update you so now I'm due of January 18th!
Nearly trimester 2!!!!!!
Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back