There are now 18 of us due in Tri 1 - Anyone new or moving on?

Sorry girls I am officially jumping into Trimester 2 - oooh how exciting

Can't wait to see alll you girls in there very soon X

Don't worry I will keep running your lovely Tri 1 due date thread so you can all find due date buddies X

Sorry girls I am officially jumping into Trimester 2 - oooh how exciting

Can't wait to see alll you girls in there very soon X

Don't worry I will keep running your lovely Tri 1 due date thread so you can all find due date buddies X

See you soon jj xxxx

Hiya what a good idea- I'm due on the 22nd of feb.

Congrats and may I say what a great date to have a baby (my firstborns bday):lol:
I have added you to the list, wish you a happy and healthy 9mths

Hey JJ, had my scan today (all good, yay!) and I've moved forward 3 days! Not much but I thought I'd update you so now I'm due of January 18th!
Nearly trimester 2!!!!!!
Thanks!

Yahoooo ,glad all was all ok with baby - moving 3 days forward is great news , I have updbated your date, and yes your on the home run in Tri 1 :lol:

Congrats for getting to Trimester 2 - Mikid

JJ could you move me to 4th Feb please. Scan said 6th but I'm going with my cut plus it's my grans birthday :)

JJ could you move me to 4th Feb please. Scan said 6th but I'm going with my cut plus it's my grans birthday :)

Oooh that's strange, I went to update you , and it said the 4th of feb already!
You do have good guesses! Well done on your scan glad all was happy and well with you and baby X

oops sorry hun forgot to look what a silly numpty lol

Hi all

Just thought would join in - my due date 27th Feb - anyone around the same time?

Tania x

Hey,

Now I've had my scan my date has moved back a bit to 30th January - brother in laws birthday, haha!

Hi all

Just thought would join in - my due date 27th Feb - anyone around the same time?

Tania x

Congrats Tania, I have added you to the list, lots of feb due dbates now, hoping for a few more girls to add on around the same time as you

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy X

Hey,

Now I've had my scan my date has moved back a bit to 30th January - brother in laws birthday, haha!

Ahh shame you lost a few days, but now you have the chance of a Jan or Feb baby! yayyy (all updated)

Can u move me to 28th Jan pls JJ xxx

Oooh you gained a few days, this week of pregnancy will fly as your ticker will ove up quicker than normal now! (all updated)

Hi, can you please move me i am now due 25th Jan.....can i move to 2nd Trimester now? Thanks xx

Should know my DD on thursday once i've had the early scan to check dates x

Meant to add here, after my dating scan I have been moved back 5 days to due date of 27th Jan - bummer!! Just glad my little bean is happy and healthy : )

Hi there,

I am due on the 25th February xxx

Ahh congrats Debs - lovely to see you back here , I have added you to the listing:wave:

Wishing you a happy and very healthy 9 mths X

Last edited:
Hi, can you please move me i am now due 25th Jan.....can i move to 2nd Trimester now? Thanks xx

Thanks for letting me know , Well done for reaching the Trimester 2 milestone Amy, enjoy next Tri :wave:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back