There are now 18 of us due in Tri 1 - Anyone new or moving on?

Thinking of you this week Debs - sending you all our love:hugs::angel2:

Hi everyone, Im new!!! im due 31st March 2011 :) 6 weeks pregnant today !! x x

Congratulattions to you !
Welcome to PF and Trimester 1
wishing you a hapy and healthy 9 mths from here - enjoy X

I will be moving to trimester 2 ladies. I had my ultrasound on tuesday this week and now I am 13weeks1day (one day ahead of my ticker) so I want to wish everyone good luck in trimester one and hope to see you in trimester 2 :D

I will be moving to trimester 2 ladies. I had my ultrasound on tuesday this week and now I am 13weeks1day (one day ahead of my ticker) so I want to wish everyone good luck in trimester one and hope to see you in trimester 2 :D

Ooooh so are we date twins Helen J?? I am due 10th Feb.

Do we move over to Tri2 then? I thought it was next week.

well I think we do because the first trimester is until the 13th and then the 2nd one starts, but here with the different threads the dates are wrong. It says up to week 13 (trimester one) and from week 14 trimester two, which means the entire week 13 is nowhere (and officially this is already the 2nd trimester because when you cross the 12week mark the baby is not longer an embryo but foetus). :dance:

well I think we do because the first trimester is until the 13th and then the 2nd one starts, but here with the different threads the dates are wrong. It says up to week 13 (trimester one) and from week 14 trimester two, which means the entire week 13 is nowhere (and officially this is already the 2nd trimester because when you cross the 12week mark the baby is not longer an embryo but foetus). :dance:

It gets so confusing different places saying different things, lol.

I may as well follow you over to Tri 2 then. :)

Most people move on anywhere between 13 and 14 weeks girls.

Congrats on finishing trimester 1 Helen and Mrs B - lovely that your date buddys!

Enjoy Tri 2 X:wave:

Hey JJ can you stick me down for 31st March please....great idea too its much easier to see whats what at a glance!! :) xxx

Hey JJ can you stick me down for 31st March please....great idea too its much easier to see whats what at a glance!! :) xxx

I love , that your'e pregnant Wilma ! soo pleased for you both

I have added you to the listing X:wave:

Last edited:
JJ can you move me from 4th march to 27th feb please xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member