The random thoughts thread...

nickilubs

Reaction score
:D Just a thread especially for your random wondering thoughts....

:dance: "Do you like pina colada, getting caught in the rain, if your not into yoga,if u have half a brain..." :dance:

Yay i cant wait for chips on the beach tomorrow

When I sing really bad can the poor ickle baby hear it?

has to be maccy d's fries and chocolate milkshake. yum. now i absolutely want some but it looks like its gonna very seriously rain and it would take me AGES to get the baby ready :(

maccy d's should deliver!

grace1983 said:
has to be maccy d's fries and chocolate milkshake. yum. now i absolutely want some but it looks like its gonna very seriously rain and it would take me AGES to get the baby ready :(

maccy d's should deliver!

omg yesssss im not the only 1 lool

i ment maccy ds choclate milkshake and chips lool ahh god im drippling

eww no i cudnt have random chip shop chips and yazoo no eww :puke:

midna said:
Could I survive a fall in a lift if I jumped just before impact :think:

but how would you know your just about to hit the floor unless your in a glass lift :? witch if you was you would most likley not survive as glass would be everywere :think:

midna said:
Could I survive a fall in a lift if I jumped just before impact :think:

i saw this on that science programme on discovery. you wouldnt survive because you would still hit the floor at the same velocity apparently. they did an experiment with a dummy and he was a gonner. i think the lift collapsed too.

Mythbusters :wink:

Don't you think the one thats not ginger looks like a grumpy old cat? :think:

midna said:
I would survive just for being me ...being immortal and amazing is all in a days work.

Na, you'd ingest your legs like the rest of us would :D

Im currently tryin g to guess which petrol station gal will buy me flowers from on his way home from work :roll: :lol:

Littlelady87 said:
Im currently tryin g to guess which petrol station gal will buy me flowers from on his way home from work :roll: :lol:

I've been wondering the same. If i'm even luckier I might get a bunch from Spar at the top of the street :rotfl:

im thinking the esso, with a milky way bar as well, who says romance is dead eh :roll: :lol:

I'm thinking a bunch of Spar flowers and a Peanut Butter Kit Kat for me :D

we are so loved arnt we, its ok though tegala is fantasising about my butt cheeks as we speak so i know some one wants to perv on me :wink:

At least you got some one who wants a piece of your ass!

I think I'll get sod all but if I do get anything it will be a plant and choccy's from tesco's. OH doesn't like flowers, thinks they are a waste.

i know, you can have a bit if you like, although babylisious told hern not to get her head stuck :roll: well i never my ass aint that big, how very dare she i dare say my buttocks are of the finest i have ever seen here have a peek :moon:

Littlelady87 said:
i know, you can have a bit if you like, although babylisious told hern not to get her head stuck :roll: well i never my ass aint that big, how very dare she i dare say my buttocks are of the finest i have ever seen here have a peek :moon:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

How dare she - she's just being smug cos she got flowers :D

see look shes following me, she loves my ass really, i wouldnt blame anyone for wanting a bit of a peek, its very amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back