The random thoughts thread...

My mum has just told me she has bought me a jar of nutella and its in the kitchen cupboard.

:shakehead:

is it wrong to think Tyrone from Corrie really isn't that bad.. maybe 1 - 2 glasses of wine :think:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
is it wrong to think Tyrone from Corrie really isn't that bad.. maybe 1 - 2 glasses of wine :think:

yeah if your poured the wine in your eyes :shock:

did i used to be this bored on friday nights before i met DH?

Littlelady87 said:
i know, you can have a bit if you like, although babylisious told hern not to get her head stuck :roll: well i never my ass aint that big, how very dare she i dare say my buttocks are of the finest i have ever seen here have a peek :moon:

"my buttocks are of the finest i have ever seen"

i second that :D

lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

:talkhand:

tyrone1.jpg

actually i change my mind, i had a moment of madness :rotfl:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
lou said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

:talkhand:

tyrone1.jpg

actually i change my mind, i had a moment of madness :rotfl:

He'd be ok doggie style :think:

eithern way would work, im sure he wouldnt mind a bit of bum love, u need a strap on, and maybe a blind fold 8)

And also i hzave decided to name my monkey teddy kryten, was gonna be steve but thought it may offend people lol :lol:

My Random thought for today is....
Them walk in baths for old people, won't they get damn cold waiting for them to fill/drain?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back