• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your famous and i hate you thread !!

SarahH said:
My list continued....

Chris Tarrant, Natasha Kaplinski (news reader - think that is her name!!), Amanda Holden, Nicky Hambleton-Jones (love the show, she just annoys me!!), Gillian McKeith

PROBABLY TO BE CONTINUED SOME MORE :rotfl:

oooh good ones i agree with them all!
its alol these smug annoying up themselves..think they are so god damn
brilliant people that i hate!! and all of the above apply!

i love a good bitch it makes me feel better! is that wrong??

oh also the news reader woman on Sky News - the one on in the afternoon - she was on Dancing on Ice..... Cant think what her name is

kirsty something??
i can't remember!!
but i did think of someone else..Cristiano Ronaldo....
god i hate that smug, cheating, diving, faking PIG!!!

I thought it was Anna something.

I think you are thinking of Kirsty Young

Yes Cristiano Ronaldo!
I can't stand him. He is so talented, as much as it pains me to say........one of the greatest footballers around at the moment (shame they went out :lol: ) I hate how he cheats, dives, is such a smug &%^*!
And whenever he misses a goal, even if it's wide off the mark, he reacts as if he's just missed the goal of the season :roll:

SarahH said:
I thought it was Anna something.

I think you are thinking of Kirsty Young

oh no kay burley is it??

yes mislarue..i hare him coz hes so talented he doesnt need to cheat..
as soon as someone brushes him he visibly looks for the ref then goes down writhing around!! grrrr smug faced little so and so!!

because shes a self righteous old hag !! i told you some of these were irrational lol i dont know just seems like everytime i watch loose owmen shes telling everyone off, carol for drinking, another one for dating some bloke, and cuts em off all the time with * well my ray * i dont care about your bleeding ray !!!!

I just think she looks down her nose at all the other girls when as far as i can see she aint so special herself !!

lol fair enough! i can see what you mean..i like carol apart from that
stupid comment she made about how she would never give up her
seat for a pregnant lady on the train/bus..that peed me off a little!

:x Fiona Phillips :x so annoying and always turns everything round to being about her!!!

Andrew Castle, Fiona Philips, Carol Vorderman, Mariah Carey, Richard Arnold there's more will add later

I too hate Mariah Carey. Her songs were ok about a million years ago but all her recent stuff is complete pants. She sounds like a constipated cat.
Plus surely a woman with her money must be able to employ decent stylists who know the "cleavage OR legs" rule. Yet she insists flashing both at all times with a bit of midriff for good measure. She may as well just walk around in her undies! :shakehead: :roll:

I also DETEST Jodie Marsh. She is an assault on my eyeballs and i dont want to talk about her any longer cos she gets too much airtime spent on her as it is.

I also dislike Aamon (sp!) Holmes. I used to think he was ok on GMTV but watching him on This Morning...URGH! He just drools over all the female guests even though he has his wife next to him and is just a dirty old man imho.

Noel Edmondson!!! He's slimey and disgusting. I just want to hurt him!
Peter Andre. He would be back in the 'forgotten celebs' if he hadn't married Jordan!
Gok Wan. What gives him the right to tell you how to look when you look like that?!

I could go on on. I think i'm a people hater!

Jen&James said:
Plus surely a woman with her money must be able to employ decent stylists who know the "cleavage OR legs" rule. Yet she insists flashing both at all times with a bit of midriff for good measure. She may as well just walk around in her undies! :shakehead: :roll:

Her boobs come from under her armpits too.... you could get a train up her cleavage its soooo wide and odd looking!

I hate Kate Moss too!! And Mathew Wright

I hate david dickinson and his wife, i saw them on something and they made me cringe.

Amy Winehouse, Pete Doherty, Kylie Minogue, Kiera Knightley!
There are probably more but my minds gone blank.

Ruth Langsford and Eamon Holmes!! I CANT STAND THEM!!

I always watch This Morning when its Philip an Fern, but i cant bear to have it on when its these two. I hate him slightly more than i hate her....but not much more.

Fiona Philips just winds me up the way she talks over her fellow presenters. Penny Smith and the way she tries to make a "funny" remark after reading the news. YOURE SOOO NOT FUNNY!!

And those 2 pillocks that have taken over from dermot on BBLB...sooo crap.

Channelle (BB) shut the fuck up you annoying twat

Her off of razzledazzle with the curly hair- shut the fuck up you squeaky twat!

Russle Brand- sort your stupid hair out, you are not man enough for guy liner so give it a res, in fact use the money you have earned being a gimp
and get yourself a head and personality transplant, do us all a sodding favour for a change you twat, i HATE you!!!!!!!

any skanky bird off BB whose had her baps out in the paper the day after they were kicked out the house

Paris Hilton, famous for nothing

Johnny Vegas - EWWWWW :puke: :puke: :puke:

I hate fearne cotton. I cannot stand her. She talks about things she knows nothing about in her annoying stupid voice. Get her off the radio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back