• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Your famous and i hate you thread !!

mummykay said:
any skanky bird off BB whose had her baps out in the paper the day after they were kicked out the house

Paris Hilton, famous for nothing

Johnny Vegas - EWWWWW :puke: :puke: :puke:

WHAT a bb reject with their tits out. Surely you were mistaken :rotfl:

Ugh, I hate Eamon Holmes as well. And Christine Bleakley or w/e from the One show. She's got such a shrieky Ballymena voice it goes right through me

And Jodie Marsh, and Jordan, and anyone who's willing to get their tits out basically, sorry but i'd rather my daughter didn't grow up thinking that boobs are merely there to be splashed all over the Star.

I don't like blooming Angelina Jolie cos she seems to like married men and those lips should only be seen on a fish.

Eamon Holmes seems to have a very big ego considering his face.

Fiona thingy from GMTV , i wish she would just stop sucking up to people when interviewing them and ask the hard questions we all want to know.

Oooo i will get my thinking cap on and come back to this cos there is a few more i could add.

:oops: :oops:

Mel&Bean said:
Channelle (BB) shut the f**k up you annoying tw*t

Her off of razzledazzle with the curly hair- shut the f**k up you squeaky tw*t!

Russle Brand- sort your stupid hair out, you are not man enough for guy liner so give it a res, in fact use the money you have earned being a gimp
and get yourself a head and personality transplant, do us all a sodding favour for a change you tw*t, i HATE you!!!!!!!

i totally agree with the razzle dazzle one- god i want to rip out her voicebox when shes going
"DING DONG, DING DONG! i hate that woman!!

SarahH said:
Brian Ferry....

:

my mum loves him :lol:
her and leah sit there and watch videos of him on youtube :lol: :lol: keeps her quiet :lol:

Oooo an important one Kerry Katona , don't drink and smoke whilst pregnant then make money out of your children by selling THERE lives story to magazines.

I can't beleive I forgot this..... PAUL DANIELS!!!!! He is such a yuk! The hairy guy that does the racing and was on CBB, Gordon Brown, Cherie Blair, George W Bush, Danni Minogue, June Sarpong

Kimbo said:
SarahH said:
Brian Ferry....

:

my mum loves him :lol:
her and leah sit there and watch videos of him on youtube :lol: :lol: keeps her quiet :lol:

Ewwwww.... I think he is rather creepy looking!!! I actually shudder when I see him

fearne cotton - idiot. remember she used to present the kids tv show - diggit :lol:
myleen klass - makes me want to tear my hair out when i see that big moon face of hers.
kerry katona - i used to feel sorry for her because i thought everything the papers said about her were lies - turns out it was all true :evil: stupid women.

SarahH said:
I can't beleive I forgot this..... PAUL DANIELS!!!!! He is such a yuk! The hairy guy that does the racing and was on CBB, Gordon Brown, Cherie Blair, George W Bush, Danni Minogue, June Sarpong

pauldaniels2.jpg

THATS MAGIC :wink:

lauramumof2 said:
SarahH said:

pauldaniels2.jpg

He just has a face I wouldnt tire of hitting!!! With a frying pan or something simular that would make that almost cartoon like "donnnng" noise - I have thought about this waaay too much!

_1910974_a_gray300.jpg

this many reallly annoys me. His commentry on football is dire.

SarahH said:
lauramumof2 said:
SarahH said:

pauldaniels2.jpg

He just has a face I wouldnt tire of hitting!!! With a frying pan or something simular that would make that almost cartoon like "donnnng" noise - I have thought about this waaay too much!

LMAO! My FIL looks JUST like Paul daniels :rotfl: And my MIL looks like this :
0502ananova.jpg

:lol: :lol: :rotfl: :rotfl:

jodie marsh, paul daniels, anthea turner, paris hilton, chanelle hayes and victoria beckham i agree with.

im sorry ladies but Russel Brand and Ronaldo are my dream men, i think its the arrogance i quite go for that and obviously ronaldo's gorge muscles and russell just makes me laugh lol.

i cant stand that guy that owns chelsea he is the male version of victoria beckham, loads of money, nice girlfriend/wife, owns an effing football club but still never ever ever smile not even when they are flaming winning!!!!

my big hate is sportacus from lazy town and i have to watch him every morning :twisted:

there is some more but i cant think. :wall:

xxxxxx

i can't stand Kylie Minogue, i think cos her music really only sells well wehn she wear next to nothing, if it was really good she could wear more and it wouls still sell.

Also hate Vicky Butler- Henderson from 5th gear, but DH thinks she is nice (hence why i hate her) and her laugh is like a constipated seal.

and since i am watching tennis i'll add Serena Williams, not as over confident as she used to be, but still more thatn a touch arrogant.

Sandi

sazzylou, does you father inlaw do magic. Does your mother in law look like debbie mcgee :rotfl:

Andy Gray.... God i hate him...

Rio Ferdinand.... Ugly ugly man!

John Terry.... Annoying

Gillian Mckieth - I wana punch her uglyness

And i love Jordan but Peter Andre... so.... slimy!
I cant watch their show because he makes me sick

lauramumof2 said:
_1910974_a_gray300.jpg

Oh yes I agree totally!

He has a completely obvious hatred for Liverpool FC, to the point where he makes deogatory comments about them in games they are not even playing in!! :x Hes a tit. :shakehead:

babyroo said:
Oooo an important one Kerry Katona , don't drink and smoke whilst pregnant then make money out of your children by selling THERE lives story to magazines.

Took the words right out of my mouth, can't stand the woman.

Jen&James said:
lauramumof2 said:
_1910974_a_gray300.jpg

Oh yes I agree totally!

He has a completely obvious hatred for Liverpool FC, to the point where he makes deogatory comments about them in games they are not even playing in!! :x Hes a tit. :shakehead:

I know where your coming from
Dirty Manc lover

I was thinking about this on the way back from town and realised I have missed out 2 people that I cannot stand!

Jeremy Kyle and Vanessa Fat - I mean Feltz

:x :x :x :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back