The random thoughts thread...

523px-Tongue_Rolling_Stones_svg.png

ooooo thats the biggest set of lips ive ever seen theres no way thats come near my rectum, it woulod tearb me in half :shock:

Swear Im turning into the hunch back of Notrodame.

Shoud I cut off all my hair...and if I did would it make me look all mumsy? Not that its a mumsy thing to have short hair but it might look like it on me,

Which pants should I wear today :think: None of them match my nursing bras :think:

WTF - I'll go with the black with pink bubbles :wink:

Gingercubes said:
Swear Im turning into the hunch back of Notrodame.

Shoud I cut off all my hair...and if I did would it make me look all mumsy? Not that its a mumsy thing to have short hair but it might look like it on me,

I'm a mixture of Neil from the young ones and the lead singer from the magic numbers :roll:

Hair cuts are just not my thing, havent had a hair style since I was about 11 :(

I know chocolate givesme the runs at the moment so can someone please explain to me why I am eating an extra large mars bar at 10am :think:

lou said:
I'm a mixture of Neil from the young ones and the lead singer from the magic numbers :roll:

Hair cuts are just not my thing, havent had a hair style since I was about 11 :(

Hehee Im neil from the young ones long a reeeeally greasy at the moment!

I met the magic numbers....their tor bus filled up at the truckers garage I worked at....took me yonks to work out who they were! One of the guys who must of been touring with them dunno what band though was the sweeties man in the world and my god he was beautiful! Not like good looking he was actually beautiful!

Im thinking ouch my fooking finger hurts, note to self dont pick up hot pan out of oven and touch it :clap: Also this slima girdle makes me look fooking amazing :dance:

Emma58 said:
I'm thinking a bunch of Spar flowers and a Peanut Butter Kit Kat for me :D

I haven't had a peanut butter kit kat for ages, youve set me off wanting one now, and I wont rest until I've had one. Arrggghhhh :wall:

I nearly bought one today...then thought, na Ill be good - but wish i had just got one as I really fancy it now!

:D They are sooo good.

He never bought me one though :(

emma men are shite!! Dont expec\t owt from them, it dont work. Ill send you one in the post when i can be arsed :lol:

Littlelady87 said:
emma men are shite!! Dont expec\t owt from them, it dont work. Ill send you one in the post when i can be arsed :lol:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im standing here in my suit of armour, come on ladies have a look

peanutbutter.jpg

:D Am I the only one who has melted chocolate and made one HUGE kitkat with 4 chunkys? Hehehe Its like you have REEEEEAAALLLLLY tiny hands.

I gave it to my sisters boyfriend as his bday present...I'll see if he still has the picture!

:D Got it ....please excuse his hairy ware-wolf arms! And that hes already ate half of it!

DSC00176.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back