The *not testing early* thread

I noticed some spotting so looks like af is defo on her way to me too :(

I'm spotting too!

Damn, if I'd waited until tomorrow I wouldn't have wasted a frer.

I'm off home to put on my crappiest PJ's and hibernate (until tomorrow lol)

X

Last edited:
Oh no :( What a down right rotten bloody day for us :( Sorry carnat and stace x

Lou so happy u got some progesterone and the appt went well x
Girls so sorry the witch arrived , harpy ur test was very convincing ,sorry hun x

So sorry for you Carnat and Stace. would have been such a great gift for all ou our OHs for St Valentine. Instead I forgot all about it untill hubby showed up from work with flowers...shame on me! Well I hope with some agressive BDing strategy and lots of positif thinking all of us girls will conceive this month. Best of luck to everybody and to those who're still in 2ww FX!

Who is still waiting to test?

I'm testing tomorrow :)

Also, think i just ovulated late and if so, af is due tomorrow. Xxx

Good luck for tomorrow Lou.

We did naff all yesterday. OH went to his Bro's and I went to bed about 9.30pm :shock:

We'll have Chinese and some wine tonight.

CD1 will be tomorrow, as I am still spotting. That makes for a 30 day cycle this time - spotting form CD28 though so I may count it as 29 days.

We're not going to be actively TTC for a few months but I am certainly not using condoms.... so if I was to be late next month then I am 100% not testing early:rofl::rofl:

X

Well af is here with a vengeance today, woke up at 6am in agony :( she seems to have a field day past couple of day, the witch!!!

The good thing about ntnp is the stress is off. Are you still using opks?

Sorry to hear that Stace.

Might test in a bit actually lol. Xxx

Stupid frer. Is it me or is the control line really thin n light?

Im 13 dpo and smu held for 5 hours xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 27
I'm still to test as well Lou, AF is due on Monday so I wouldn't test until Tuesday although I think AF will appear before I get to that point judging by my cramps! Xx

I'm still to test too, only 3dpo today though, going to test on 24th which is the day before af is due and also consultants appointment for pm and test results from our loss. Would be lovely to go there with a bfp!

Buckets of luck left for those left to test!! The witch has been a bitch this month to so many! So hoping those left get their BFP! :) x

Ooh girls I'm 8 dpo tomorrow and already eyeing up my pee pot!

Help lol!

Would I still be good if I tested at 12 dpo, at least there'd only be 2 days I can obsess over lines...

Xx

hi, just looking for some advice from all you poas addicts :)
I will be 12dpo tomorrow and AF is due today. There's no sign of it at the moment but it does usually start in the late afternoon/evening.....would testing tomorrow using fmu be too soon for any kind of result or does it really depend? I've only ever poas once before in September and found the BFN quite crushing so I'm bit nervous about doing it again....it's enough to start wishing AF would just appear!

If you use a sensitive test should be fine using tomorrows fmu :)

fingers crossed for you xx

hi, just looking for some advice from all you poas addicts :)
I will be 12dpo tomorrow and AF is due today. There's no sign of it at the moment but it does usually start in the late afternoon/evening.....would testing tomorrow using fmu be too soon for any kind of result or does it really depend? I've only ever poas once before in September and found the BFN quite crushing so I'm bit nervous about doing it again....it's enough to start wishing AF would just appear!

Would be best if you could wait til wed, then you'll definitely know if period is late? Good luck :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back