What dpo does everyone begin testing??

lisey27

Reaction score
As the title says really!
I have never done the early testing thing before, always wait for AF to arrive or til late/due to test.
This month I don't think I can wait...but scared of getting negatives because of early testing and then being disappointed.

Whats the earliest and most realistic time to start testing? xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Good luck to everyone testing xx

Last edited:
id try and hold out as long as you can to avoid bfn. plus if af is late you will get a nice line and no maybe lines..

easier said then done thou hun i no.

fx xxxx

I tested this time the day I was due (based on 30 day cycle).

I got 2 BFN's in the morning but my BFP that same evening :shock:

Previously I'd tested both times when I was 2 days late.

What DPO are you now hun?

It's so bloody hard isn't it?

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
It really is...I just want to know AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :whistle:

I am either 7-8dpo, so got a week yet really if I was to wait unitl AF due. I am thinking I should wait, I was gonna test Sunday but I think it could be too early. I have loads of tests and I think they are whispering to me...is this a sign of obsessive, complulsive TTC syndrome?? :rotfl: xx

LOL - I went from being cool and calm (and I wasn't going to test until AF was 10 days late :shock:) to a crazy lady that wanted to pee on any stick she came across!!

I did make myself wait until my period was due though!

I couldn't have held out any longer I don't think?

A week will feel like forever but fingers crossed for you.

xxxxxxx

Last edited:
Hey hun, I tested on the day I was due (I have a 29 day cycle) but to be honest probably could have tested a day or 2 earlier. The reason I didn't test early was because I really didn't think I was pregnant. I also personally find the cheapies a bit rubbish but a digi came up 1-2 straight away, was in shock!

Good luck hunny, I know it's really difficult but if you can hold out getting a clear bfp is the best feeling in the world xxx

Right, ladies you have given me the talking to that I needed. I gonna wait. At least this way I have a few extra days of thinking I could be preggers before a negative-if it is negative.
Who knows, I might turn into a crazy lady too and want to pee on all the sticks I have got!! :roll: I am gonna try my hardest though!!
I don't really think much of the cheapies either, I have one diggi and a few first response tests that I got on offer. OH said "you may as well get them cos even if you are pregnant you will test every week anyway" lol (he is right :whistle:) xx

So what day are you testing????? not that I'm stalking or anything :whistle: xxxxxxxxx

i am the worst person to ask i normally am testing the second the little spermies shhot up my foof :rofl: :rofl:

i am the worst person to ask i normally am testing the second the little spermies shhot up my foof :rofl: :rofl:

I was very self controlled before I joined this place then suddenly I had to urge to pee on anything that resembled a stick :)

(kidding - although I did test three times yesterday !!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back