• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The *not testing early* thread

Hellooo :) bk from my app (they didnt do a preg test)

Nothing wrong... But my consultant advised me to take aspirin as soon as i get a bfp... And shes prescribing me progesterone as soon as as well. And when im 5 weeks i need to phone her n she'll scan me every week one on one xxx

Harpy there is soo a line on that test! It's gotta be the start of your BFP. Fx for a stronger result in the morning xx

Glad there is nothing 'wrong' Lou. Keeping things crossed for you.

I'm glad I'm not going mad and seeing things now! Just don't understand why all the lines are so faint. Still no AF. Don't know what to do with myself :(

Harpy there is def a line there! Got to get another FRER if you can!

I feel the same Harpy. Really want to get more tests but OH will go crazy as we've spent so much lol!

Have you had any symptoms? xx

I have really sore boobs, and my nipples are darker than usual, also veins are a lot more visable. I had the sore boobs and veins last month and AF arrived, so have not been reading into them this month. Last month I had clear as a whistle negatives and AF arrived a day late x

I have the boob and vein things to! Don't know if it means anything though, Had no energy either. Also I get on and off cramps like I'm getting AF but she hasn't arrived yet! And the last two days I've only had these on the morning and then non the whole day. Its all so weird xx

Oh yes, also get the cramps and 'dull' feeling like she is here. I got up twice in the night as felt 'wet' thinking she had come and she hadn't x

Hi ladies hope u don't mind me joining in My AF due Sunday so not testing till then/Monday ! Only way I'm in with a chance is if I ovulated late so if that's the case AF wouldn't come Sunday anyway ... Got a bit of hope now as opk very positive today cd25 !!im not guna HPT I'm
Guna be a good girl and test sun/mon less cow bag comes ! Help meeee not test all weekend! No way I'm puttin self through another cycle of testing early doing 5hpts a day ha x

Stay strong Theosmummy!! I tested day before AF due. So was pleased with myself for that! Good luck x

Glad all went ok lou.. its interesting you were told to take the asprin. I've read some conflicting info... there is a link is the loss section.

Harpy you must be going out of your mind.

Im waivering big time. Gonna set my alarm for later tomorrow so I'm in a rush and no time to poas...

This has been the such a long 2ww lol... I think the more you obsess the more it overtakes your life?

Hang in there though ladies x x

I think that is a good line harpy and yours isn't bad either millie i can't wait to see you both in tri 1 when those digis say pregnant in a day or 2.

Glad all went ok lou.. its interesting you were told to take the asprin. I've read some conflicting info... there is a link is the loss section.

Harpy you must be going out of your mind.

Im waivering big time. Gonna set my alarm for later tomorrow so I'm in a rush and no time to poas...

This has been the such a long 2ww lol... I think the more you obsess the more it overtakes your life?

Hang in there though ladies x x

I know hun i did read that. Not sure what to think as she has advised me to take it but not based on any evidence. She said its 50/50 as to whether it helps or not but as you know that article contradicts it. I am happy about the progesterone though.

I agree the more you obsess the harder it is. As soon as you wake up run to the toilet and use your fmu!

I'm going to wait until sunday now xxx

This thread is a menace.....I've never once wanted to poas I've always just waited for AF to arrive...since I joined this all I'm wondering is should I test and when should I test....even though I'm 99% sure she's on her way! You ladies lol! x

This thread is a menace.....I've never once wanted to poas I've always just waited for AF to arrive...since I joined this all I'm wondering is should I test and when should I test....even though I'm 99% sure she's on her way! You ladies lol! x

With James (and my pregnancies before) I never, ever tested early!

I do remember testing at 12dpo one cycle pre-baby but it was NYE so I wanted to know if I could have some champers or not.

This time round all I want to do is pee on sticks...

I need to put it out of my mind now... until Saturday morning :lol: :lol:

X

Don't do it!!!! Xxx

Stay strong Carnat you're the leader of the thread you can't cave!!!

I wouldn't know when to test anyway..with a short LP I think from seeing all the posts it's usually the time AF would arrive for me anyway (11 dpo?) Maybe I'll ignore the wait until your 3 days late rule I set myself....! (If that time EVER come!) x

Do you think id get an accurate result if i tested tomorrow? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back