The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Lisey, first responce are about 12ml VERY sensitive, loving your symptoms sounds very promising, cant pursued you then NO hahahahaha. Good on you sticking to it! dont blame you hun. Enjoiy swimming & a nice champagne dinner a glass of champers wont do no harm you can have a little drink 2 glasses of wine i think it is :) I'm staying in tonight, soaps, bb final & a dvd with a chinese takaway & hubbies company in my lovely toasty warm living room hehehe. xx

BB final?? I didnt think it was this week?? :shock: we will be in tonight too, I love a friday night in with all the good tv. I am seriously so sad. Most people my age have a social life, lol! (although, I am a mummy...thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it, lol).
I really hope these are signs and symptoms as I am going crazy otherwise :dohh: xx

:dohh: I meant BB eviction night! lol!! Why dont you go pee on a first responce & see if its faint, your 9dpo yeah ? well you only have 3 days till your offical test day dont you ? :muaha: xx

well girls im taking DH out tonight for a meal and to cinema to see paranormal activity 3 (i must be mad!!) as its his birthday tomorrow...im then doing my wifely duty for the first time this season and going to watch him play rugby. then in the night we are having a takeaway with my bro and his gf....sunday is then preparing for my mums birthday monday and also my DH's gramps funeral on monday so a bitter sweet weekend. Il try and come on here as often as i can but incase i dont get chance till sunday hope all ur witches stay away (even though its haloween) xxxx

:wave: Enjoiy your meal hun, i have seen 1 & 2 & cant wait to see 3, you will have to tell me if its any good & worth watching :) sorry to hear your dh's grandad passed away :( Have a fun weekend & i hope monday will go the best that it can & he gets a beautiful send off. You have to come on here monday night, your gonna miss my pumpkin i am carving hahahaha. xxx

Is hunger a symptom.....im always hungry so prob not! Dam it! LOL

So who is testing first? Im going to wait until 14/15 DPO so that 2/3rd Nov. x

Your before me, cause i dont test till the 5th .. was just looking at your ticker its wrong hun, according to that you are on cycle day 3 today :lol: xx

Lisey, first responce are about 12ml VERY sensitive, loving your symptoms sounds very promising, cant pursued you then NO hahahahaha. Good on you sticking to it! dont blame you hun. Enjoiy swimming & a nice champagne dinner a glass of champers wont do no harm you can have a little drink 2 glasses of wine i think it is :) I'm staying in tonight, soaps, bb final & a dvd with a chinese takaway & hubbies company in my lovely toasty warm living room hehehe. xx

BB final?? I didnt think it was this week?? :shock: we will be in tonight too, I love a friday night in with all the good tv. I am seriously so sad. Most people my age have a social life, lol! (although, I am a mummy...thats my excuse and I'm sticking to it, lol).
I really hope these are signs and symptoms as I am going crazy otherwise :dohh: xx

:dohh: I meant BB eviction night! lol!! Why dont you go pee on a first responce & see if its faint, your 9dpo yeah ? well you only have 3 days till your offical test day dont you ? :muaha: xx
Thats pregnancy brain that is :shock:
Hey :poke: this is for trying to tempt me, lol.

I hope Aaron goes too, I can't stand him!!
Hope you all have a lovely eve xxxxxx

Hi Tariq isnt that what your supposed to do try to get pregnant after your period :lol: hahaha. Do you mean straight after your period ? thats impossible cause you can only get caught pregnant when your in your fertile phase which is a short window in your menstural cycle.

2 more tips for a sticky embryo, pineapple juice & brazil nuts

x

I wish it was pregnancy brain :lol: but am not near implantation day yet! so impossible hehehe. Ouch! that stick hurt LOL!!! ok ok wont try to pursued you anymore haha. Have a lovely night too hun. Am sat watching Home Alone 2, feeling really xmasy so just put the dvd on lol, getting in the xmas spirit
Christmas_smiley.gif
xxxx

Last edited:

:rofl: thats told you Star :) But got to admit i cant wait until you test either! LOL

:shakehead: Sorry girls i am a Aaron fan....but got to admit he is being a bit of a git recently! x

:rofl: thats told you Star :smile: But got to admit i cant wait until you test either! LOL

:shakehead: Sorry girls i am a Aaron fan....but got to admit he is being a bit of a git recently! x

Oh yeah well take that for laughing :slap: :rotfl:
:talkhand: we dont allow Arron fans on this thread :rotfl: x

:rofl: thats told you Star :smile: But got to admit i cant wait until you test either! LOL

Oh yeah well take that for laughing :slap: :rotfl:
:talkhand: we dont allow Arron fans on this thread :rotfl: x

ok ok I deserved that slap.....did make me laugh though! LOL

Well maybe me being a Arron fan is a symptom.....Madness! :dance: x

LOL! :lol: I hate arron, he's a big game player. xx

Is hunger a symptom.....im always hungry so prob not! Dam it! LOL

So who is testing first? Im going to wait until 14/15 DPO so that 2/3rd Nov. x

Your before me, cause i dont test till the 5th .. was just looking at your ticker its wrong hun, according to that you are on cycle day 3 today :lol: xx

Yeah dont know how to change it, didnt know how long my cycle was so just put it as 26 days but im passed that now! LOL

I will have to try and work it out after BB! x

Last edited:
Well I did a PT this morning but still totally BFN :( booooooooo

I have some tips to get pregnant .
You should lay down for 10 to 15 mints after sex .
one more is you should try to get pregnant after your periods .

I love mints but 15 would be to many

LOL Daisy! had to read that a couple of times before I got it.....

Would be nice if eating mints was on the list of things to do when TTC - better still Chocolate! mmmmmm x

Last edited:
Well not like I know much about it all yet but the L phase has to be at least 10 days for the egg to implant, 10-12 is ok but 12-14 days are better, 14 days is the best.

I did google it yesterday and they say can be upto 16 days but most are 14 days soooooo according to most ppl tomorrow might be your due date.....

What PT did you use this morning? Was it one that detects it early?? x

Yeh I did, i used a cheap One Step one which is supposed to test for 10miu/ml which is the lowest you can get i think. I also did a first response one too. Both not even a hint of a line

...so feeling a bit less pregnant now! hahahahaha

Last edited:
Give it a few more days as its still early. FX for you, keep us updated! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back