The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

LOL, i love it "lisas dilemma"
I think I am best to wait, tomorrow feels like it will be too early, I would be scared! :roll: but what do you think star? :)

I do have more signs...i have a real tugging/pulling sensation around belly button area. its quite uncomfortable, had it for the last half hour or so.
Today was the first day that I woke up feeling queasy and dizzy at times, that could be for standing up too quick. Boobs are also more tender (im not pinching them, i promise :shock:) All of these could just be AF signs but it is a little early for that.

How about you? any twinges, pains etc xx

oooh these symptoms sounds promising! :) good luck Lisey!

I'm still having period like pains since this morning but no sign of the :witch: yet

FX for you Timtam, stay away you horrible witch!!!!! x

:wave: Pinkbutterfly,

I thought it would do well, we all needed a place to chat in the 2ww didnt we.
I think it is the vitamins you know, what i think it is, is your kidneys flushing out the toxins which is not needed. Your body will absorb what it needs & will flush the rest of it out leaving your urine bright yellow.

Have you had any more twinges ? Heres some baby dust am splashing it around tonight, hehehe. :dust:xx

Today i did a hpt cause the bag of them was staring at me while i was on the toilet :blush: Hahahaha. Too early but i just had that :poas: ( URGE ) No more testing not gonna test till test day .... :nopoas:

Yeah think you are right but didnt get dark yellow wee.

No no symptoms today apart from my nipples are still really really sore! My OH has got no way of going near them while they are like this otherwise I will be using that gun! LOL x

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Timtam, sounds good, can feel like period pains in early pregnancy.

Star-I have 3 of the first response tests :shock: (gulp). The urine infection felt bad but she said there was only a slight trace in the sample. She even said not to bother taking antibiotics straight away as she thought it would go on its own. Which it has really. She said there were white blood cell traces and some traces of blood in the urine and that she thought it was cystitis...It wasnt so much red blood that I had, it was that the tp was pinkish when wiped (TMI, the things we discuss lol)

Pinkbutterfly-i have been trying the 'tea experiment' :coffee: again, I can drink it but it leaves a horrible taste in my mouth like as if its full fat milk but its skimmed...I am seriously a mad woman :help:if I get a BFN at the end of all this lol xx

Star-I have 3 of the first response tests :shock: (gulp). The urine infection felt bad but she said there was only a slight trace in the sample. She even said not to bother taking antibiotics straight away as she thought it would go on its own. Which it has really. She said there were white blood cell traces and some traces of blood in the urine and that she thought it was cystitis...It wasnt so much red blood that I had, it was that the tp was pinkish when wiped (TMI, the things we discuss lol)

I wouldnt test yet hun because if it come back negative then it could be to early & you still could be pregnant & then that will put a downer on you wont it. So stick it out if you can. You have 6 days till test day so try stick it out 2 more days then test if you still have the urge. The white cells in your sample & traces of blood do sound like cystitis dont it. Good its gone now though. Have you had any creamy cm ?

xx

I'm still having period like pains since this morning but no sign of the :witch: yet

Tittam, you can still get period type pains when pregnant :) fingers crossed NO :af: xx

Yeah I do i am afraid otherwise this would be a very very good symptom! :sad:

Yeah im watching the say think....freaky isnt it....poor girl! Missed the first 10 mins though so didnt see how it happened.

I will have to start that journal you told me about soon! I will have a nose at your later if I get a change :smile: x

Well it could be for a pregnancy reason not af you never know :2ww:
Ah i know was it a gorilla that done that to her ? It will be weird for her to see someone else the donar when she looks in the mirror wont it & for the donars parents to know that someone is walking around with there daughters face . My journal dont say anything other really than what i speak about in here. Yeah get one made up when you get the chance lol. xx

Last edited:
Emma :hugs:sorry to hear that. Are you sure its deffo af, is it continues bleeding ?
You can feel bloated when pg to you know. If it is Af then i suppose its good to know your cycles are back to normal. Like i said to hana dust yourself down, good things come to those who wait, the angels are making your little one & drop him/her off to you very soon ;) xx

Thanks Star33. I have had more bleeding tonight so defo looks like AF. I am a bit gutted but it's my first month of trying so I can't complain when lots of ladies on here have been trying for a good few months. FX for next month. Love your quote about the angels, such lovely words. x

Your welcome hunni ;) sorry its deffo af your time will come soon hun. xx

star i cant believe u POAS already lol werent you going to try and wait till next weekend. whose gonna be my POAS buddy now :( lol

im still confused about when iv OV'd as judging by my OPK it was monday, but my temp rise and cramps yest made me wonder if it was actually yesterday so we bd'd last night incase, so we did it monday and yesterday to get a good chance.

i want these 2weeks to hurry up so i can test

xx

Thankyou all for your kind words, it helps having you guys here to talk to and read your journals to....
I wish you all the best of luck and hope for you the time is now xxx

I wouldnt test yet hun because if it come back negative then it could be to early & you still could be pregnant & then that will put a downer on you wont it. So stick it out if you can. You have 6 days till test day so try stick it out 2 more days then test if you still have the urge. The white cells in your sample & traces of blood do sound like cystitis dont it. Good its gone now though. Have you had any creamy cm ?

xx

I dont think I will test yet. I will wait til Sunday (at least). I say this now!!
Yes, I have had creamy CM yesterday and today and plus some snot like CM which I know sounds digusting but I had it last time (although I did MC that pregnancy). I think It was cystitis, got to ring tomorrow for the lab results on it. xx

Hi ladies,

can I join u, I think I ovulated mon or tues so am about 3-4 dpo. No symptoms yet AF is due 7th nov so fxd as I have our fertility appointment 29th nov so hoping we won't need it :) only time will tell but if it's not our month least we have appointment as a possitive to think about. Good luck girls :dust: xx

Your welcome hunni ;) sorry its deffo af your time will come soon hun. xx

I really hope you get your BFP very soon, you have been waiting a very long time and you defo deserve it! xxx

Hi tinks of course you can join welcome to the 2ww thread. Like you i think i ovulated monday and calculating from that should be due af on 7th, though will prob test on 5th/6th as thats a weekend.

awe hopefully you wont need ur appt and ul get ur bfp v v soon xxxx

Hi ladies,

can I join u, I think I ovulated mon or tues so am about 3-4 dpo. No symptoms yet AF is due 7th nov so fxd as I have our fertility appointment 29th nov so hoping we won't need it :) only time will tell but if it's not our month least we have appointment as a possitive to think about. Good luck girls :dust: xx

Hi Tinks82

Welcome to the thread, I actually love this thread!! I must confess that I am a serial symptom spotter!! :roll:
fingers crossed you will get your BFP before the appointment :pompom: xx

Hi ladies,

FX for the 7th for you hun! :)

Have you heard of any symptoms we should be looking out for? x

Oooooooooh was just getting ready for bed and my nipples feel all sensitive and itchy, never had that before! :holly: ... (Sorry had to use this icon somewhere, it's hilarious! Lol)

Hello Tinks :)

I love this thread too, at least we can have a laugh during our 2ww even if the witch gets us!

Hi tinks welcome :wave: i test on the 5th so your not far behind me :) Goodluck hun x

Emma, ah thanks hunni (( Hugs )) xxx

Bellarena, i can still be your poas buddy! i aint supposed to test till 8 days away.
I thought your test day was same as mine 5th november, so are you charting ? xx

Hana, thanks hun, still stop by & post here hunni, or you can post in my journal if you want to chat :) xx

Ok so how shamefull is this, i was blubbering watching bigbrother watching jem tell fay she was a great sister before she left the bb house, hahaha, blaming my hormones & now i hope thats due to a lovely floating embryo of mine :)

Oooooooooh was just getting ready for bed and my nipples feel all sensitive and itchy, never had that before! :holly: ... (Sorry had to use this icon somewhere, it's hilarious! Lol)

Hello Tinks :)

I love this thread too, at least we can have a laugh during our 2ww even if the witch gets us!

LOL! I have been wanting to use that icon too :rotfl:
Thats good, sensitive and itchy is a good sign :)
I feel the same, its a good way to deal with it I think, the two week wait drags so with laughter and fun-it will go quicker xx

Ok so how shamefull is this, i was blubbering watching bigbrother watching jem tell fay she was a great sister before she left the bb house, hahaha, blaming my hormones & now i hope thats due to a lovely floating embryo of mine :)[/QUOTE]

I was quite touched by that too...it HAS to be our hormones!! :) xx

Timtam :rotfl::rotfl: i love it!! hahaha. Eeek my nipples use to get itchy when i was pregnant xx

Lisey it has to be our hormones hehehe, i think that soft music in the background that they played never helped us did it :lol: xx

I am loving this thead, glad i set it up now, its good to have a laugh in the 2ww :lol:

Am off to bed now ladies. Speak tomorrow. Night girls. xx

I'm glad you set it up too :)
Hope there's loads of symptoms tomorrow
Star-it was that music, but it affected us more than it should of so it HAS to be a symptom, :rotfl:

Night all :nap: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back