The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Hi ladies, I tried the 'tea experiment' :wink: It took me a couple of hours to feel ok about drinking one, I did manage it but it was helped along by dipping a kitkat in (i dont even like kitkats, lol). so I am not sure if that is a positive or negative result. :shock:
I wasnt sick down the toilet which I was rather disappointed by :rotfl: xx

I only ovulated on saturday so i dont think it can be? It was when i went to loo there was CM with a red tinge to it? xx

Haha the tea experiment made me laugh! :lol:

When's everyone testing? Excited to hear everyones results!

Who's charting too? I haven't been doing opks just charting.

I'm not charting, wouldn't have a clue what to do but I have the CBFM monitor and because it was my first month using it I used some digi ov tests that I had left too :lol:
I'm excited too for everyones results :pompom: xx

Hi ladies, I tried the 'tea experiment' :wink: It took me a couple of hours to feel ok about drinking one, I did manage it but it was helped along by dipping a kitkat in (i dont even like kitkats, lol). so I am not sure if that is a positive or negative result. :shock:

mmmmm kit kat - oh craving! LOL

Seriously it could be a sign....you going to wait until the 30th to do a test? Owwww so hope you are preggers WOOPY! FX for you but if not im sure it will happen soon so remember good things come to those who wait :) x

I only ovulated on saturday so i dont think it can be? It was when i went to loo there was CM with a red tinge to it? xx

When was this today?? I have read that this can be a symptom?? Put a thread up and see what others say??? FX x

It was 5 mins before i posted it lol xxI hope it is but i do doubt it lol x

It was 5 mins before i posted it lol xxI hope it is but i do doubt it lol x

Woooo im going to google it and see what I can find, will let you know in a min! LOl x

Found this.....

Spotting (♦) - If you have any pink, red, dark red or brown discharge. It may mark your underwear or a liner or you may only see it when you wipe. If it is only spotting and does not require a pad or tampon, record it as spotting and not your period. Spotting may occur just before your period or after your period ends. It may also occur around ovulation or even around the time of implantation if you have conceived. Only start a new cycle if you true period has started (full red flow).

Doesnt really give a direct answer tho....will keep looking. x

Thanks for looking xx
I'm off to bed with a banging headache and hot water bottle xx

Thanks for looking xx
I'm off to bed with a banging headache and hot water bottle xx

Hot Water bottle - Starr33 said that she as heard that is good for conceiving - well at the implantation stage, not the bd stage! LOL

night x

Bellarina - If you test on bon night how many DPO will you be?

i think il be 12dpo on bonfire night so may give it a whirl lol...altho im gettin alot of cramping today so not sure if body is tellin me im ovulating today....opk said i ovulated monday...soooo confusing!

xxxx

Yeah thats why I dont use those things as so many ppl (not all) are not sure if they are correct or not, im using the CBFM. Did you get any EWCM? If so when was that?x

mmmmm kit kat - oh craving! LOL

Seriously it could be a sign....you going to wait until the 30th to do a test? Owwww so hope you are preggers WOOPY! FX for you but if not im sure it will happen soon so remember good things come to those who wait :) x

I know, I am getting over excited but I am letting myself, I am keeping it in my mind that it could not happen this month but if not, then on to the next :) xx

:wave: Hi ladies, I will have to catch up with all your posts on here, i went to see alan carr lastnight & been busy all day so aint been on the forum at all.

Bellarina, my test day is the 5th so i think i am going to try & stick it out till then, but if my poas addiction creeps in i will let you know :lol: are you gonna test early ?

I am 3dpo today & i have had some twings down below on the left side, what feels like my ovary, but i know its NOT implantation because that wont happen for another 3 days. It must be the progesterone i have been takin, i have bad heartburn though, which i have now! Creamy cm too.

Gonna go read the posts then reply again ;)

xx

Hanna, if you ovulated on saturday then thats 5 days & you could of implanted today eek. Possible reason for the bleed, implantion bleeding.

It could be ovary pain after ovulation your ovarys shrink back to size. See when you ovulate from either ovary that ovary swells up so that has to go back to size, & that could be what the pain is. Hopefully it's implantation :dance: xx

Pinkbutterfly, Your well in the 2ww so the lower twingers on the left side sound very promising :dance:

Goodluck to all you lovely ladies heres hoping this thread is lucky & we get our :bfp: :dust::dust::dust:

Last edited:
Af just hit me in full force xx
Good luck to you ladies xx

Oh boooo :shakehead: sorry to hear that!
I'm having AF type feeling pains today too so I may be joining you soon :(

sorry to hear the witch got you hun. try and stay postitive though xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back