The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Hi ladies.

9dpo today and bfn this morning. But symptoms a plenty of course........(all imagined I'm sure!)

I've got the driest mouth ever. Nothing will quench it. Feels kind of furry and like my throat is a little bit closed.

Dull cramp in the left side of my uterus.

White lotiony CM.

Super tired.

Urgh. I need to stop over analysing.

Hi ladies,

I am officially in the 2ww again! :dance:I am currently 2dpo, of course no symptoms, I have had lots and I mean lots of white CM in underwear, never had it like this before. I know you get this after ovulation so not really taking it as a symptom, more an observation, lol!

Goodluck to all waiting to test and congrats to all who have got their BFP's. There have been so many lately, got to be this super lucky thread :) xx

7dpo and no symptoms at all :( No implantation bleeding, no nausea - no major changes... Even my temperature recording is all messed up as I temporarily moved a very different time zone after ovulation - so no clue about implantation dip. Not much hopes as of now...

But looking at all the happy BFPs around makes me wonder if December is really a lucky month for all of us... :) Good luck to all of us in 2ww!!

IMG-20111215-00143.jpg

Hi everyone

Hope u can help me! Just did a cheepy test. There is a faint line right in the middle of the max line and the control line. Has anyone used one step pregnancy tests from amazon before and do u think this could be bfp? Sorry to sound daft but its the first time I've used them and the instructions aint that great! I only did test because my cm was pink yesterday (only once when I wiped) sorry tmi.

Sorry I tried to download the photo but it won't let me.

Hope u can help!
X

IMG-20111215-00143.jpg

Hi everyone

Hope u can help me! Just did a cheepy test. There is a faint line right in the middle of the max line and the control line. Has anyone used one step pregnancy tests from amazon before and do u think this could be bfp? Sorry to sound daft but its the first time I've used them and the instructions aint that great! I only did test because my cm was pink yesterday (only once when I wiped) sorry tmi.

Sorry I tried to download the photo but it won't let me.

Hope u can help!
X

Yes it sounds like you've got your :bfp:.
I would test tomorrow morning again just to double check.
Congratulations and welcome to the forum. xxx

Here is the photo. Sorry its not brilliant. I did two tests at the same time.

What does everyone think?

Attachments

• IMG-20111215-00143.jpg
    IMG-20111215-00143.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 25
Too blurry for me to call it... Can you afford to go and buy a first response?

Picture is very blurry, not sure if i can just make out a second line on the bottom test. xxx

Too blurry for me to call I'm afraid.

If it is a bfp though it'll be darker in a couple of days. X

Dont know if anyone would be interested, but i purchased 2 clearblue digital pregnancy tests from ebay for £4.85 with free delivery. They are not in a box but in their original packaging. This is the item number 110786039287.

Them tests are blurey but i think i can make out a pinish faint line on both of them, are they pink ?
If a line is there despite how faint & its pink not grey then its considerd a bfp ( Goodluck ) xxx

Goodluck ladies xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I'm never relying on OPKs and temps again... suggesting I ovulated when I clearly didn't... pah!

Ok. So I'll be the first to admit that I'm DESPERATE this month.

But.

If I shine a torch onto my test I can see the second line.

It might just be that I can see it because obviously that area is a slightly different make-up as it needs to have the reactant in it. But it's there.

Fx for tomorrow.

Still got awful dry mouth and a funny taste in it.

Ok. So I'll be the first to admit that I'm DESPERATE this month.

But.

If I shine a torch onto my test I can see the second line.

It might just be that I can see it because obviously that area is a slightly different make-up as it needs to have the reactant in it. But it's there.

Fx for tomorrow.

Still got awful dry mouth and a funny taste in it.

Done that before!

I've actually found that lines are easier to see in dull light, rather than bright bathroom or kitchen lights.

FX for tomorrow hon, I want it to be your time at last! xx

Cupcake all your symptoms sound very promising hun. Fingers crossed xx

oooh, sounds good cupcake-I hope theres a darker line for you tomorrow and for you too wannababy xxxxxxxxxxx

Congratulations on all the BFP's!

I would like to join in with the 2ww and symptom spotting if you ladies don't mind...... my 2ww officially starts today and I will try and resist testing until the 28th. Is anybody else looking at testing around the 28th?

Sending lots of luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back