The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Hi everyone -
I'm in the 2WW too - 4/5DPO and feeling optomistic for once!!

I've been having dizzy spells and cramping - feels like AF but obvs it's way too early for the witch to show up - could these be symptoms? Or am I waaaaay to early to be getting them? I started getting cramping yesterday and have had it all today so far.

Anyone got any ideas?
xxx

Sounds like symptoms to me BUT best to wait before getting your hopes up.

Fx for you, and have some baby dust. :dust::dust::dust:

Thanks Furry - I just never know whether I am having symptoms or not - it's all so confusing!!

Annoying that the only way to know is to wait....days just drag don't they??

This month I ov'd 4days earlier than last month, and last month I got AF a day or two earlier than the previous month, so I guess this means my cycles are irregular, which is annoying.

I suppose I should wait 14 days after OV to test? Is that right?

Yes Mouse its very annoying, i HATE 2ww.

If you can wait until 14 DPO then you have better willpower than me. lol

Just remember ladies that you don't implant until around 10dpo.

So anything earlier than that is just coincidence and physically impossible to be a symptom.

Probably just post-ov hormones.

Since I realised that it makes the wait a bit less difficult. Xxx

The only symptoms I have had really are a few cramps...

I'll wait a couple of weeks and i am sure the sore nips and nausea will kick in lol

What is happening to me !!!!

AF was due yesterday but still nothing....Cramp pains and my boobs are throbbing, also cant keep my eyes opened.

I never have cramp before AF arrives, its only when she shows her face that i get pain for about the first 2 days... boobs never bother me... tested today but not FMU and got BFN... just want her to show her face so i can get started on next cycle. Im always 28 days (ALWAYS) i am now on 15 DPO ?

Yeah, it's possible to implant any time between 6 and 12DPO, and you usually get enough hormone to test FRER or IC within a couple of days. Which is why I always tested between 8 and 14DPO to cover all possibilities. I've had a faint line on 9DPO before, although so hard to see I wouldn't have believed it if it wasn't followed up by several darker lines!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=7456

Last edited:
Oh and if I do get put back a few days that will mean that this month I got my first good line at 8DPO http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=9341 (when I thought I was 12dpo) and got a super faint line the day before http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=9300 that I was unsure of at the time.

So it's definitely possible!!

PS I'm having to send links to the rubbish uploaded pictures as I'm not on my laptop and don't have my original photos on this computer!!

Last edited:
Yep you can implant as early as 6dpo & as late as 10dpo but i have always implanted around cd 6 to cd 8 & i always test early & test around 9/10dpo if bfp some will get a bfp as early as 8dpo, i have before but this pregnancy never got a bfp till 11dpo so every pregnancy is different. :)

Goodluck ladies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Just popping by to say hi to all and good luck to everyone...I am nearly in my 2WW, hope there's a lovely result at the end of these two weeks :dance: xx

yes baby dust to all this month!

:dust:

clara x

hi girls came on here with the intention of symptom spotting as well as sending dust.

well i'm 13 DPO and have the following;

nausea, which comes and goes in waves

feeling dizzy when i stand up

runny nose/ congested nose

however...............................................

have witch type cramps in legs, so could be just :afalert: ???????

what do you think?

Well, as they say...AF and Preg symptoms are so similar so theres only one way to find out :test: xx Loads of luck to you, hopes this is your BFP as you have some really positive symptoms there xx

thanks lisey - said i would wait till the 17th, but think i may try ic tomorrow

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back