The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Cm has gone watery and not as much but still a fair bit... Absolutely no other symptoms unless you count the unmistakable pain of a broken heart...

Opks still showing faintly...

Not even a sniff of a line. Reckon that's me out now x

Nobody is out until af.
just a few more days to keep hoping. You can do it.
:)

Daisy is right, you're not out yet InDreams :dust: xxx

Im out witch is here v.gutted. Fx for the rest of you.

Michelle. x

Im out witch is here v.gutted. Fx for the rest of you.

Michelle. x

Daisy is right, you're not out yet InDreams :dust: xxx

I am. Just found out that it's not even possible for me to get pregnant at the moment for reasons I don't feel like talking about just yet. Good luck to everyone else x

Goodluck to them ready to test & sorry to them who tested bfn but fingers crossed for next cycle xxxxxxx

Indreams. Hope your ok hunni xxx

*Hugs* In dreams. I understand u don't wana talk about it, but really hoping that you're ok.
Take care of yourself sweetie xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone. It's been nice to get to know you and join in in this thread. I will be now going to the WTT thread until things hopefully get sorted. Good luck to those still waiting to test and congratulations to those that got their BFP. I hope you all have a healthy and happy pregnancy xx

Hey ladies. 6dpo and I'm not feeling too impatient yet!

I know once the weekend ends time will slow down and getting Saturday when I can test will feel like an eternity!

Hope you all have a lovely day. Xxx

I've just caught up with this thread, massive hugs to everyone xx
I'm around 7dpo I think and feel periody iykwim felt like this last month and came on next day then found out I'd not ov'd that month, my normal 27/28 day cycle had changed to 22days hope it was a blip and not a permanent change, x

Hi everyone -
I'm in the 2WW too - 4/5DPO and feeling optomistic for once!!

I've been having dizzy spells and cramping - feels like AF but obvs it's way too early for the witch to show up - could these be symptoms? Or am I waaaaay to early to be getting them? I started getting cramping yesterday and have had it all today so far.

Anyone got any ideas?
xxx

Goodluck ladies rooting for you all xxxxxxxx

Thanks Star - saw you got your BFP - sooo happy for you - massive congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back