The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Thanks Star :)

Still got some cramping today and a teeny teeny bit of brown spotting.

sounds positive in dreams!

i've had waves of nausea today, but surely this is way too early to be a symptom

prob now have a stomach bug!

clara x

How many dpo are you? I keep doing that to myself. Convinced the spotting is old AF blood or AF is on her way! x

i'm only 7DPO. yes symptom spotting is doing my head in! actually googling if it

could be the folic acid or prenatal vitamins? lol xxx

Thanks Star :)

Still got some cramping today and a teeny teeny bit of brown spotting.

sounds positive in dreams!

i've had waves of nausea today, but surely this is way too early to be a symptom

prob now have a stomach bug!

clara x

How many dpo are you? I keep doing that to myself. Convinced the spotting is old AF blood or AF is on her way! x

i'm only 7DPO. yes symptom spotting is doing my head in! actually googling if it

could be the folic acid or prenatal vitamins? lol xxx

Hehe, I've found google to be both a blessing and a curse lately! xxx

InDreams - are you going to test tomorrow or hold off for couple of days? x

InDreams - are you going to test tomorrow or hold off for couple of days? x

Going to hold off a couple of days, I don't dare test lol. Think I'm going to hold off until 12dpo though xx

3 more days, can't wait to see if you get your BFP xxx

I'm missing all the symptom spotting this time round! :( Just want the witch to come round and see me now!

timtam im the same, even though i have a few symptoms, i feel it just AF playing with my mind.

Just want her to arrive so i can start to think about next months TTC!

Me too! I haven't ov'd this month so no point symptom spotting!
Come on witchy!

Oooh, big test, pregnancy tests have arrived from Amazon. Can I still resist until Saturday *bites nails*

Hello all ,
How is the nail biting today?
I have stpped feeling nauseous, which is a worry - only in the 2ww hahaha-
But left side feels like theres a melon in there and boobs are big to so i feel like everythings in the way to do anything and lots of gurgling and flutering and back pain on the left. Felt so crappy that had a long afternoon nap today which was fab and warm snuggled in bed with collie for company.

Good luck ladies: )
looking forward to a warm bath - just wishing it could be a bit hotter.
x Daisy

a whole week to wait for testing hope theres some happy distractions.

Not much to report here. Still getting slight twinges and the teeniest bit of pink spotting. Only 3 days until testing.. eek! x

Hi ladies. Sending you all lots of baby dust, good luck ladies rooting for you all. xxxx:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::2ww:

InDreams- you could always test tomorrow ;) :dust: xxx

InDreams- you could always test tomorrow ;) :dust: xxx

Hehe, I could, but I'm not! I'm too scared of seeing a BFN, especially this month after having twinges and spotting, which I haven't had before xxx

You're very cool and calm, admire your patience cos I don't have any! lol x

I don't really have patience, just being a chicken lol. I may cave in yet xx

Dont let the naughty ladies sway you!!
Good luck with trying to wait.
I always tell myself not going to test until af due but usually cave on dpo 12 or 13 becuase its so close.
Good luck hope its great news!
Love to all ladies biting nails and hoping.
x Daisy

Hehe, I'm trying! Going to try and hold out until Saturday when I'm 13dpo. Had some more spotting tonight and on one twinge it was so powerful I actually gasped out loud. Really trying not to get my hopes up though... but probably failing lol.

Good luck everyone :dust:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back