The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

I'm out ... the :witch: caught up with me.

I'm only on my first cycle so not too disappointed.

Going to celebrate with a hot bath and a glass of wine!

Some :dust: for all of you waiting on a :bfp:

enjoy! at least its the start of a new month and you're not left wondering

clara x

Sorry to hear that tweetyfoo. Enjoiy that nice glass of wine hunni & fingers crossed for a bfp this month ;) xx

my ticker is right... I might be 5 but i reckon i am 4... i ovulated at around 10pm at night so i counted the next day as my Ovulation day but not sure if that was the right thing to do?

Here I go again, now in my two week wait or more like a week and a half, im not really sure if or when I ovulated this month as I done an ovulation test on day 12 and 13 into new cycle but it wasn't a positive result (last month it was positive these days? So ill wait and see, I'm not really gona symptom spot this time as last time I think it almost drove me mad, but I'm back at work and time is flying, ill keep u posted

FYI I am getting AF type cramps even now, apparently it is my uterus stretching and my body preparing itself for baby - so you never know.
FX ladies XX

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I've been having mild AF type cramps throughout.... I was sure AF was on it's way.

Xx

Hello all, Its lovely to actually be in a 2ww for me as good donors have been very difficult to find. But this month hooray.

Im dpo 5 and 1 (left and right ovualtion this month again) Been having burning on left and gurgling and pain on right, feeling nauseuous when im hungary and have metalic taste in mouth. Had the greenish cm as well but im not hopeful despite feeling totally sure I'm pregnant i had all of this in october and no baby so I think my brain is making my body act pregnant and its hard to ignore and just get on with it and not look unitl testing day.
Good luck to everyone who is waiting and hoping
love Daisy

i think the witch is nearing, had a bit of pinky tinged cm a little while ago, no pains yet...............i hope she comes soon so new cycle can get underway! im so impatient! good luck to everyone about to test xxxxx

Not much happening here either, still got some slight cramping but that's about it. Starting to wonder whether the brown blood in the CM at 5dpo was just old blood from AF as I've had nothing else. 5 days til testing, bring on the expected BFN lol.

Lots of CM this evening and have had a few worrying cramps today :(

Am feeling less positive about it all than i did a few days ago i must say... we will see but i am still thinking we might have made a baby that magical night :)

hi girls

nothing to report with me today, feeling fed up as the 'witch type' pains seem to have been

replaced by a cold! :eh:

Fingers crossed all these af pains are baby pains. Like jayjay & karate kid said about af pains i had one whopper sharp pain this morning its just stretching pains & truley hope this is the same for all you girls feeling af pains at the moment. Really hope its bfp pains you all deserve your bfp so much. Wishing each & everyone of you the best of luck for this month. Belive belive belive belive ladies ;)

xxxxx

Thanks Star :)

Still got some cramping today and a teeny teeny bit of brown spotting.

i had peachy cm a few days ago, im starting to wonder if maybe iv ovulated later than first thought, still no sign of the witch but very itchy boobs.............headache from hell today so i think i just feel crap in general!

sounds positive in dreams!

i've had waves of nausea today, but surely this is way too early to be a symptom

prob now have a stomach bug!

clara x

sounds positive in dreams!

i've had waves of nausea today, but surely this is way too early to be a symptom

prob now have a stomach bug!

clara x

How many dpo are you? I keep doing that to myself. Convinced the spotting is old AF blood or AF is on her way! x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back