The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Hi ladies, hope all is well, how is it going ? Got all your bfp seats waiting for you lot, keeping them warm ;) xxx

Karate kid. I can see a line on that pic ;) X

Thanks Dragonfly!! Xx//http://m1122.photobucket.com/albumview/albums/cdesil/photo-1.jpg.html?o=0

Can anyone see a line or am I imagining things? Xx

hi hun

i see a line on second pic - fx for you

fx for everyone - some of you have some fab symptoms. i have nothing yet but only 2DPO!

Hey ladies thank you for looking sorry the picwas so rubbish, still pretty new to the forum.... Still in shock but got a BFP on a CB Digi this afternoon.... Still not convinced though going to test again tomorrow morning with FMU.

Fingers crossed to all xx

Hey ladies thank you for looking sorry the picwas so rubbish, still pretty new to the forum.... Still in shock but got a BFP on a CB Digi this afternoon.... Still not convinced though going to test again tomorrow morning with FMU.

Fingers crossed to all xx

WOW, hey i'm excited for you

clara xxx

Last edited:
getting some cramping today :( Worried i will come on tomorrow :( I came on at 4dpo last month so thats why i am so worried...

still getting very creamy lotiony CM

Good luck InDreams and Fi, your symptoms sound good so far. Hope you will be joining us very soon! :dust: xxx

Congrats Karate Kid :) x

Fi, creamy cm with cramps dont sound like af. Fingers crossed its your bfp x

Goodluck ladies xxx

I dont think its a symptom but it's still possible to be pg even though one has diahorrea. You could have a bit of cold on you stomach or eaten somthing that dont agree with you. Drink loads of water, cause you will be dehydrated if you have diahorrea x

Last edited:
I havent been on this thread for ages but wanted to stop by with some babydust :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:xxx

Last edited:
14dpo, no sign or af and bfn yesterday.................i dont see any point testing any more :roll:

Aww Carr87. If its bfn hun then stay positive, you will get your bfp maybe december month :) It will happen for you sweetie. xx

Lisey, this is the lucky thread, you should be posting in here hunni, all the bfps that we have had in here recently! ( Your next babe ) xx

Who's testing soon ?

Goodluck ladies. xxxxxxxxx

i hope so star, just want the witch to arrive so we can start afresh! i think iv actualy got higher temps too due to my thermomitor boo boo! xxx

WHOA, MY NIPS ARE ON FIREEEE!!

i have really sore sensitive nipples... maybe its just because its cold but i am in with the heating on...

I just phoned Liam up to tell him... he wasnt best pleased (he's in the middle of laying a floor ;)

Hey all! After posting in here about 20 times a day on my first cycle (36 day cycle) then not even knowing I had already OV on my 2nd cycle (as it was a 27 day cycle so was testing and waiting to OV and thinking I was going to have a mega long cycle) Iv had withdrawal symptoms so wanted to pop in and say HI!!!! and wish you all luck! :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back