The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

Yesterday I felt pregnant, today I don't

And I ate pate last night ... which Im sure I'm not supposed to?

Ah well, there's always next month!

Hi tweetyfoo, I had the same thing. Felt preggers at 10dpo, that 'heavy' feeling in my uterus. But now I don't feel anything, no symptoms at all. Still getting bfps though so not going to worry about anything unless I start getting negatives again.

So I wouldn't worry about a symptom disappearing, they can come and go I'm sure. Just test when you're ready! xx

Carr87, don't count yourself out yet! I had a massive temp drop last month 7 dpo and it turned out to be an implantation dip!
Good luck xx

Carr87, don't count yourself out yet! I had a massive temp drop last month 7 dpo and it turned out to be an implantation dip!
Good luck xx

i kept feeling like id come on today but there was nothing but a bit of cm! we'll see what tomorow brings xxx

got evrything crossed for you girls :)

Hi ladies.

6dpo today & i have lost all positivity, its gone out the window. Just feel cause i want it so much & been ttc for ages that nothing is gonna change this month & its gonna be the same old same old BFN. :( I was actually tearfull fighting back tears while doing a clients hair this afternoon, her daughter is pg & getting started off sunday & she was there while i was doing her mothers hair & if honest i felt jel listening to all the baby talk.

On my way out i wished her daughter goodluck for sunday & got all choked up, cause i just thought am gonna be bfn again for 2 half yrs running next week. Feel ridiculas but its really getting harder for me each month.

Goodluck ladies rooting for you all

xxxxxxxx

this is exactly how i feel today hun, i just feel shitty and bitter that my bubs is gone i feel like i am cursed 2 fucking years and only managed 14 weeks of that pregnant :-(

I am feeling this way too :hugs:to both of you xxx
I get like this-i am fairly positive in the first week of 2WW and the second week-i just get nervous and upset thinking of a BFN :-(. Hopefully we will be holding our bubbys this time next year xxx

:hug: To you both ... Ditto lisey i always feel positive the 1st week in the 2ww & the 2nd week just lose all hope. I hope we are all holding our babies this time next year :) xxx

Bellarina, sorry to hear that hun, i think they now should do the beta hcg to find out if you are pg, if not they should start your af its horrible being kept in the dark. Long cycles like this is not normal, they need to do somthing if your not pregnant. Like i said above, i hope we are all holding our babies this time next year. xxx

Carr87, dip in temp at 7dpo is FAB!! i would be well chuffed, sounds like a implantation dip to me. On & off cramps ? like twinges, sharp ? i have had twinges like this on & off all day & got backache too right now, & i am about 6/7dpo today too, so its to early to be getting af pains/ af symptoms. Hope its all good signs for us both xxx

Leesey, did you get your bfp ? Aww Congratulations :) xx

Tweetyfoo, No your not supposed to eat " pate" its a no no. You only eat it onec so you should be ok, just dont have no more. I feel really negative about this month, but i do every month, then again i am always right cause its always bfn. Hope this is your month hun, turn that frown upside down ;) xx

Afm.
I was sick while brushing my teeth this morning & on & off nausa feeling, but i aint gonna read much into it cause i have been ill with the flu, so this is prob what its been, all down to this virus. Got creamy cm still & on & off twinges. What will be will be, if i am not lucky this month then on the plus side i get to celebrate xmas in style with some champers & bailys with ice :merry:

Goodluck ladies. Bring on the christmas BFPS :bfp:

xxxxxx

Last edited:
well ladies i need some oppinions here! iv just been having a quick check of my mucus and while doing so iv felt sumthing wierd, just below my urethral opening, its not a lump as such, more of a bumpy are that im sure was not there last time i checked! iv had a look in mirror and cannot recall if its some thing new or not! im freaking out incase iv got a prolapse or something as sinister! its not painful or anything and isnt in the way, im just wondering if anyone else has this before i run to he doctors on monday showing them my lady item :blush: im sorry if this is just too wierd! xx

Hi everyone!

I'm out....well I am pretty sure I am - usually af lasts 5 days, came on Thurs but by Sat eve it had gone, so that less than 3 days?!

Prob I am being silly, but am wondering if that was implantation bleeding? It came 2 days before af was due, so it was in all liklihood just an early short one, but wondered if anyone else has expeienced this?!

I know...grasping at straws, so pathetic!

Carr87.

We cant say procise what it can be as cant see it LOL .. not that i want to so dont post pics ROTFL!! I think i may know what it is, is it just as your entering your finger in ? there is a muscle there that swells up when in the 2ww, i dont know wether it does this due to progesterone being produced in the body or as part of a Af sighn. I know i have had somthing so simular to this & thought wtf is that, worried myself silly. Then it has gone & it comes back every month, always seems to be in the 2ww, if we are on the same boat, talking about the same thing then its normal. If its still there say in 2wks time when it shouldnt be then i would go see your gp then to see if it is a muscle your feeling or somthing different. Sorry i cant be of much help but with out actually seeing it, no one would know if its normal we all have it or if its not normal. Hope its nothing to worry about. When you say prolaps ? do you mean your womb dropped or cervix dropped, what do you mean when you say that ? Also just read your message back & you say its below your urethral opening, is that where you have a wee out of you mean ? cause if so then no thats not the lump i am talking about. It could be a heat lump maybe, best to keep a eye on it. xx

Mouse9210.

Implantation bleeding is very light, its not enough to cover a san towel & usually only does this for 1 day, if your bleed could cover a san towel then i would say this is a short af of 3days. Then i could be wrong, hope so.
Goodluck. xx

Last edited:
Carr87.

Mouse9210.

Implantation bleeding is very light, its not enough to cover a san towel & usually only does this for 1 day, if your bleed could cover a san towel then i would say this is a short af of 3days. Then i could be wrong, hope so.
Goodluck. xx

Thanks Star33 - I think I'm just being hopeful - more than likely it was af just trying to confuse me - not that it takes much!!!!

It was just odd because it was like af never really got going - it was brown and red - lasted for less than three days and never got heavy and no cramping....I guess I'll give it a few days and maybe do a test just to know one way or the other - am off on holiday at the end of the week so it'd be nice to know before that!

From what I've read, it can last anything from a bit of spotting to a few days, but as usual there is too much info on the internet!
:wall2:

starr33 i think its just swollen as iv now got thrush :( and its actualy not where i origionaly thought it was its no where near the 'wee' part lol ill just keep an eye on it tho xxx

Mouse, fingers crossed its pregnancy spotting hunni xx

Carr87, Aww get some cansisten, you can get that when your pg ya know, its due to hormonal change that make you get thrush xx

starr33 i was atraight down to asda thismorning to get some! i knew as soon as i felt the slight swelling and discomfort thismorning what it was.................i think my bodys teasing me! thanks again for your advice xxx

I got these early pg symptoms from the ( Emma's Diary ) which is a pregnancy book & online website.

Carr87. Read the last bit of the page, bottom sentence states thrush is commen in pregnancy :) Hope your bfp hun. xxx

Tiredness
You may feel absolutely whacked and can’t seem to get enough sleep. And you definitely aren’t up to going out after work! Try to catch up at weekends with lie-ins and lots of lazy days. Experts say the http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/article/Anaemiatiredness is a symptom of all the hormonal upheaval and frenetic activity going on inside you. Don’t worry, this is only a temporary pregnancy symptom and you should get more energy soon.

Tender breasts
You may notice your breasts are very sensitive and seem to be growing very fast! Your nipples may seem larger, darker and stand out more, too. You may need a bigger bra size and it’s probably a good idea to go and get measured for a maternity bra now to ensure you’re getting the right support throughout your pregnancy.

More trips to the loo
Frequent urges to pass urine are also a common pregnancy symptom. This is caused by your uterus expanding and pressing down on your bladder. Don’t cut back on liquids though, as this only makes the problem worse and can also put you at risk of dehydration. Drink eight glasses of water a day and practise pulling up your pelvic floor muscles to control your bladder.

Taste
This is difficult to describe, but you may notice a funny metallic taste in your mouth.

Headaches
You may suffer from occasional headaches. These are quite normal pregnancy symptoms and are thought to be caused by fluctuating hormones. After the first trimester, they can be treated with the recommended dose of paracetamol. If the headaches are frequent or severe in later pregnancy, tell your midwife or GP as they could be a sign of http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/article/pre_eclampsiapre-eclampsia.

Vaginal discharge
You’ll probably notice an increase in white or clear vaginal discharge. If the discharge becomes coloured, smelly, or causes itching or soreness, you should tell your midwife or GP. This could be a sign of a vaginal infection. Later in pregnancy vaginal infections can have implications for you and your baby so a swab test and treatment may be necessary. Vaginal thrush is common in pregnancyand may require treatment from your GP.

Last edited:

Unfortunately Star it's going the same way as the rest of them. Won't make it to 5 weeks for the 4th time in a row. Baby aspirin didn't help so looking into low progesterone now, back to docs for next pointless appointment where they tell me it happens more often than people think and blah blah blah. Will be demanding tests whether they like it or not.

Thanks anyway though xx

Hello lurvely ladies. Hope you are all doing well?

Nothing much to report from me- very tired Friday and yesterday and had lots of cm yest -sorry tmi. Dont know how many dpo i am - (poss 6?) or exactly when af due as cycles vary. Going on a 25 day cycle which i have had the last 2 months, af should be due friday- no signs yet. I am a bit concerned my leuteal phase is too short though. Time will tell i guess. Best of luck to you all and bring on the xmas bfps!

XX

Unfortunately Star it's going the same way as the rest of them. Won't make it to 5 weeks for the 4th time in a row. Baby aspirin didn't help so looking into low progesterone now, back to docs for next pointless appointment where they tell me it happens more often than people think and blah blah blah. Will be demanding tests whether they like it or not.

Thanks anyway though xx

Oh sorry to hear that, leesey. What about using steriods prednisilone ? they help with chemical pregnancys, they help implantation to be more stronger. I had two chemicals, a chemical can be due to a number of things, weak implantation, thin womb lining, lack of progesterone or natural killer cells, not including chromosome abnormality.

Doctors say oh people go on to have a successfull pregnancy after 2/3 chemicals but my own personal opinion having had 2 already, is if you had more than 2 then it needs to be looked into to why it is happening.

Sadley they cant give you a answer, but they can give you more meds to support the next pregnancy of yours like the progesterone, asprin & possible steriods. Dont walk away with out a fight leesey, cause they try to brush things under the carpet & put everything down to bad luck.

I so agree about the progesterone, even if your levels come back classed as ok to the doctors, there is no harm in trying you with the progestrone in the future during your next pregnancy, as there is no limits to progesterone, the more progesterone the better. Remind your doctor of this if he disagrees with given you progesterone support.

Sorry to hear that & i hope you get the meds you need for your next pregnancy.

xx

forgot to add star33 my temp went back up today to what it was before the dip yesterday. i shall update tomorow. got some cramp tonight but really low down, more like in my lady item...............im gonna remain un optomistic to avoid dissapointment! xxx

Hello lurvely ladies. Hope you are all doing well?

Nothing much to report from me- very tired Friday and yesterday and had lots of cm yest -sorry tmi. Dont know how many dpo i am - (poss 6?) or exactly when af due as cycles vary. Going on a 25 day cycle which i have had the last 2 months, af should be due friday- no signs yet. I am a bit concerned my leuteal phase is too short though. Time will tell i guess. Best of luck to you all and bring on the xmas bfps!

XX

Goodluck emily :) do you know what day you ovulated ? you count the day after ovulation to the day your due on as your lutal phase length. 25 day cycle would make you ovulate cd9/10. Do you use opks ? would be good to see when you do ovulate so you can work out your lutal phase & if its short you can get somthing to fix that. VitB supplement help to make cycles longer. xx

Carr87, Thats great your temp rising, it has to be a implantation dip ( fingers crossed ) what did your temp rise to today ? let us know what it stays as, 36.8/37.1 are very good temps are yours this high or lower. xx

Last edited:
Hi carr, just took a look at your chart thats a nice big dip & nice big rise. Its not unusual to have low temps & be pregnant, as if you look on your chart's site, you can find peoples charts who had low temps & was still pregnant. Goodluck xx

Oh sorry to hear that, leesey. What about using steriods prednisilone ?

Haven't heard of this star, did your gp recommend it? If there is medication the doctor can prescribe then why did he say there wasn't? That's really unfair :( I will definitely bring this up next appointment, thanks.

I know it's not killer cells or chromosonal abnormalities on my part, and it's unlikely that it's blood related as the aspirin didn't work, so I'm guessing progesterone-related by deduction. Hopefully the doctor will make more of an effort this time, or even if I can get a fast track at the fertility clinic since they've taken loner than they said they would to refer me.

Thanks anyway x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back