The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

my nips have also turned a really light colour on the tips..........they really look obvious when i pull my top up lol

speaking of boobs girls my seem to have grown quite a bit in last few days and nipples have gone darker and veiny, v weird

test in morning yay xx

speaking of boobs too.... :holly: :lol:

Good luck again Bellarina! Come on BFP for you!!!

Boobies!!!!

Mine are sooooooorrree.

Also have the cramps I've had since Sunday, except now i have crampy lower back and tops of legs. Also, and i think this is more an excuse than a symptom, I can't stop eating!!!!!

Good luck for tomorrow Bellarina!!!

xxxx

thank you girls ...had non-stop cramps for about a week or so now too and shooting pains in left of abdomen running down through my groin. hd bad sciatica too (already got a bad back but dont normally get the sciatica in left leg just the right)

but yeh last couple of days boobs look totally different and the little dots/areola in my nipples are more pronounced which iv never had.

im gonna feel such a numpty now if im not pregnant.
i dont think im gonna get much sleep tonight waiting to test!

xxxx

Don't feel like a numpty - none of us have a clue if we're preggers until we test - we're simply saying what we feel :) If our boobies hurt we're not "imagining it" so there's no need to feel like a numpty no matter what the result is.

FX it's a BFP though!!! Woop Woop!!!

Don't feel like a numpty - none of us have a clue if we're preggers until we test - we're simply saying what we feel :) If our boobies hurt we're not "imagining it" so there's no need to feel like a numpty no matter what the result is.

FX it's a BFP though!!! Woop Woop!!!

thank you hun :) omg il be crying and screaming if its a bfp. will be straight over parents to tell them xx

Hi ladies.

6dpo today & i have lost all positivity, its gone out the window. Just feel cause i want it so much & been ttc for ages that nothing is gonna change this month & its gonna be the same old same old BFN. :( I was actually tearfull fighting back tears while doing a clients hair this afternoon, her daughter is pg & getting started off sunday & she was there while i was doing her mothers hair & if honest i felt jel listening to all the baby talk.

On my way out i wished her daughter goodluck for sunday & got all choked up, cause i just thought am gonna be bfn again for 2 half yrs running next week. Feel ridiculas but its really getting harder for me each month.

Goodluck ladies rooting for you all

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
We will all be routing for your BFP Star and try to give you back the support you always give others!!!!!

:hug:

Big Fat MWAH!!!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

this is a reallt exciting post

im 5 weeks & 2 days pregnant :)
found out bang on 5 weeks.

i didnt have symptoms till then even tho.. my boobs hurt and were getting bigger 2-3 weeks ago.
i also got morning sickness aswell at 5 weeks.. which now is taking the piss lol.
i dont seem to be urinating alot more like people say you do but then again i really dont take notice of how many times i go.

i dont have many other symptoms though apart from them.. i must be lucky :)

Awww thank you, Carr87 & Jolly81 :hug:xxxxxxxxxxx

Awe star try an stay positive. Just thibk how amazing itl be if we both go over to tri 1 together like we had hoped befire xm. It could still happen xxxx

Well girls it was still bfn. So disapointed. What the hells up with my body! Xx

Hi ladies.

6dpo today & i have lost all positivity, its gone out the window. Just feel cause i want it so much & been ttc for ages that nothing is gonna change this month & its gonna be the same old same old BFN. :( I was actually tearfull fighting back tears while doing a clients hair this afternoon, her daughter is pg & getting started off sunday & she was there while i was doing her mothers hair & if honest i felt jel listening to all the baby talk.

On my way out i wished her daughter goodluck for sunday & got all choked up, cause i just thought am gonna be bfn again for 2 half yrs running next week. Feel ridiculas but its really getting harder for me each month.

xxxxxxxx

this is exactly how i feel today hun, i just feel shitty and bitter that my bubs is gone i feel like i am cursed 2 fucking years and only managed 14 weeks of that pregnant :-(

Sorry Bellarina! :hugs:

I'm sure the docs must be able to at least offer you a blood test now?

Hi ladies.

xxxxxxxx

this is exactly how i feel today hun, i just feel shitty and bitter that my bubs is gone i feel like i am cursed 2 fucking years and only managed 14 weeks of that pregnant :-(

I am feeling this way too :hugs:to both of you xxx
I get like this-i am fairly positive in the first week of 2WW and the second week-i just get nervous and upset thinking of a BFN :-(. Hopefully we will be holding our bubbys this time next year xxx

Last edited:
i think im out :( my bbt dropped today at 7dpo (i think ) and iv a bit of cramp on and off, more central than yesterday and sore lower back. fx for you girls xxxx

Yesterday I felt pregnant, today I don't

And I ate pate last night ... which Im sure I'm not supposed to?

Ah well, there's always next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back