The (Lucky) 2ww cycle buddies chat & symptom spot.

The :witch: has got me girlies but thanks for all keeping your fingers crossed for me.
I'll be sticking around routing for you guys though :)

The :witch: has got me girlies but thanks for all keeping your fingers crossed for me.
I'll be sticking around routing for you guys though :)

:slap: to that horrible witch. I have my fingers crossed for you next month timtam. I am not feeling too confident about a BFP this month anymore, hopefully we will get our BFP's soon :) xx

Yeh she's horrible, she got me just in time for Halloween! What a coincidence! LOL

Thanks for all the welcome wishes - I was pretty nervous about posting on here, but everyone is so lovely!

Massive crossed fingers for those of you who are waiting!

CD 7 today and it didn't ask for a test, I guess it must have 'learnt' from last month and knows there is no point testing yet.

It's all just one massive rubbish waiting game no matter where you are in the cycle isn't it?!

Thanks for all the welcome wishes - I was pretty nervous about posting on here, but everyone is so lovely!

Massive crossed fingers for those of you who are waiting!

CD 7 today and it didn't ask for a test, I guess it must have 'learnt' from last month and knows there is no point testing yet.

It's all just one massive rubbish waiting game no matter where you are in the cycle isn't it?!

I am glad you posted. Its such a great help and some laughs help to get through it all.
It really is one waiting game after another!! :mad: xx

Tell me about it! CD7 and and its all I can think about....I'm not even in the 2ww!!!

Its good to speak to other people who are going through the same though - keeps me sane!

Tell me about it! CD7 and and its all I can think about....I'm not even in the 2ww!!!

Its good to speak to other people who are going through the same though - keeps me sane!

I just looked it up for you about the machine not asking for a test stick yet. Its seems that when it has happened to others its because they had forgotten to press the m button to indicate start of a new cycle. I am not sure if I asked that already? (i get confused-i reply on so many threads, lol) xx

Lol yeah you did ask me, but I didn't reply lol sorry

Yeah I did press it (Im pretty sure I did anyways but now I'm wondering!!)

It says 7 on the screen and it has an 'm' on it too - does that mean I have or haven't pressed it?

Soooo blonde!

Lol yeah you did ask me, but I didn't reply lol sorry

Yeah I did press it (Im pretty sure I did anyways but now I'm wondering!!)

It says 7 on the screen and it has an 'm' on it too - does that mean I have or haven't pressed it?

Soooo blonde!

Oh I don't know, I cant remember if it has the m there or not. I will try and look it up.
PINKBUTTERFLY??? do you remember?? :)
The fact that it says day 7 prob means you did press it, it prob is that it knows you ovulated later. crazy little machine :lol: xx

Love you you are calling the amachine crazy....pretty sure its actually me thats the crazy one!! lol

Thanks tho Lisey, what CD are you on now?

Oh I don't know, I cant remember if it has the m there or not. I will try and look it up.
PINKBUTTERFLY??? do you remember?? :)
The fact that it says day 7 prob means you did press it, it prob is that it knows you ovulated later. crazy little machine :lol: xx
Yep dont worry girlies the machine only asks you to test on day 6 on your first cycle but (if your cycle is longer) on cycles after that will ask you to do a test on anything between day6 to day9 :)

You have defo set it as it says day 7 SO DO NOT PRESS IT AGAIN!

Clever little machine! I will be the same as you mouse as i didnt OV (3 bars) until day 18 and 19 on first cycle so will prob not ask for a test until later than day 6 on next cycle also whats good as prob only have to use 10 sticks instead of the 20 in first cycle.

TimTam - Sorry sweetie, FX that we will get rid of that witch next month for you! x

Everyone else - Hope you are all getting really good symptoms and the witch stays away FX! xx

Last edited:
Can now add crampy pains to my 2dpo symptoms and leg ache as well as sore bbs hopefully these are all good signs otherwise just a terrible annoyance! Anyone else the same?

Good luck to everyone hoping i see it being a good month this month! Fx all xxx

I have my fingers crossed for you all! lot of baby dust!, I took a hpt earlier which was a very faint positive on a predictor test so I'm just hoping that finally this could be my month lol Xxx

I have my fingers crossed for you all! lot of baby dust!, I took a hpt earlier which was a very faint positive on a predictor test so I'm just hoping that finally this could be my month lol Xxx
Excellent news! Congrats hun! Wish you a very happy and healthy 9 months! xx :)

awww thanks girls I really hope congrats are in order getting very excited already are false positives common? xxxx

awww thanks girls I really hope congrats are in order getting very excited already are false positives common? xxxx

Hi,

from what I have read its poss to get a false negative but not a false positive. I know some women have problems with the internet cheapies. I am not familiar with predictor. Hope this is your BFP!! :) xx

Love you you are calling the amachine crazy....pretty sure its actually me thats the crazy one!! lol

Thanks tho Lisey, what CD are you on now?

LOL! I just find it amazing that the little machine works it all out for us!!
I am CD26 so just two days til AF! I took a test today and it was BFN so not feeling positive for this month :wall2:xx

Maybe try again in the morning, could have been diluted! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back