The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

I know!!! Eeeek!

38.5 doesnt seem very high tho does it?? The doc said it was fine tho! I was expecting a big number after Kay's!!!

xxx

Yeah the norm is anything over 30 so all good hun! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I don't think so..I wanted to try one more cycle with no monitoring and if I get AF then ask the GP for bloods next cycle. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Feeling crampy on my left side. I guess this means I'm not in the 2WW yet? X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Nicky do you just ask the midwife for an early scan or do you have be actually on clomid?? Just wondering coz i REALY want an early.scan but dnt kno how to go about it xx

your very welcome hun!! what CD are you??
how often you been BDing?
xxx

I think I'm cd17. We BDed cd15 and 16 so think we will be ok to miss tonight...not sure!! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Think there has to be a reason for the early scan hun. However I think you can pay for them

Miss j - lovely lines :) xxx

i cant believe how dark your opk lines are hun!! best iv ever seen, i thought they wooda been lighter today than yesterday but hell theyr just as dark!!

xxx

Lol thanks Bella! I thought it would be lighter as well but last cycle I got 3 days of positives so maybe it's happening again? I don't know if that's good or normal or whatever lol! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

dont worry missj, some women have a longer sustained surge before the eggy pops.

i am so excited by all the bfps here just now, they have been a long time coming, im trying to be positive this cycle, now 7/8 dpo, not tested yet, trying to hold out till sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back