The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

I got a twin pack of Clear Response in Asda for £1! Don't know if they sell them in your local Asda but I thought it was a bargain lol. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Eeek glad we BDed last night, DH was rushing about cos he was late lol! My pains seem to have gone, last night my left side was so tender I couldn't even touch it. :shock: It feels back to normal at the min but obviously it's really early so who knows lol. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

ooo glad u bd'ed missj :) i think youve deffo covered it now! when will u do opk again around midday?? if its negative do you count it as 1dpo or wait for the following day to count as 1dpo?

i counted 1dpo as the new fresh day i got my neg so i ovulated on cd19 (27th feb) and got my bfp 15dpo on 14th march

good luck missj x x x

Definitely feeling back to normal now! I'll do an ov test in a min cos I need to pee but will do another later as well just in case. I reckon my first positive ov test was the surge going up, then the second was my surge so the next should be ov? I'll get my laptop out and do some googling! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Just done an ov test and it's lighter so negative! X

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340697693.554925.jpg

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Just looked at yesterday's digi ov test, it's still looking strong! Normally mine fade when they dry. X

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340699343.352313.jpg

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

well it defo looks like uv done everything to catch ur surge hun! and you can relax now its lighter lol

dont quote me on it but isnt the day it becomes dark means ul ovulate roughly the following day and when it becomes light thats "ovulation day" so tomorrow would be 1dpo? (if that makes sense)
thing is youve had positives for a couple of days now havent you so it may be different for you as you xxxx

Yeah that's true Bella. I think I'll count tomorrow as 1dpo. Eeeek!!! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Things are looking great MissJ fingers crossed for you :eek:) x

Question from me - I started spotting last night and a light bleed today - should I be classing this as CD1 or wait till to see if it gets a bit heavier? I just knew this bit was going to confuse me!! :?

Thanks hun. X

They say to count cd1 as the day of full flow so I'd be tempted to wait. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Thanks, I'll wait and see how things are tomorrow - no AF is the same for me so it's difficult to tell if it'll get heavier or not. Certainly getting plenty cramps!

Ah right then yeah maybe wait it out a bit more. X

Ov test is negative again, looks like I'm in the 2WW! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Oh god miss j - the dreaded 2WW!!! you will be joining me in tri 1 very soon :) xxxx

Absolutely shattered!! Just woken up from an hours sleep and I could quite happily sleep all night!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back