The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Trying lol! Keep feeling sharp pokes, fx it's my eggys popping out! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Wow missj thats a great possitive!!! Good job u bd hun hope u catch your little sticky eggy :) fx for a quick but evenfull 2ww x

Thanks Minxie! I have a good feeling about this cycle but don't want to get my hopes up lol! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

When is testing date??? Try not to cave and depress yourself at like 4dpo this time silly :) xxxx

Lol I actually was meant to be testing on the 10th July when I would be 14dpo if my cycle was 32 days again (like a good girl, no testing early!) but changed my mind and moved it to the 8th, which now works out as 14dpo cos it looks like I'm having a 30 day cycle now! Lol. I will of course totally ignore my own advice and test early but I'm going to try and hold off til 10-11 dpo this time! I have 4 cheapo tests from Asda as well as my eBay cheapies so I can use those lol! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I used 1 cheapie on 8dpo, another 11dpo and then couldnt face testing 12dpo. then got the hint of a line 13dpo and ba, 14dpo 1-2 on a digi. Try hold off as long as you can! xxxx

I'll try but curiosity always gets the better of me lol! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Had more pains and lots of ewcm so did another ov test 5 mins ago...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340576088.413928.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340576111.845040.jpg

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Flipping heck thats the best line ive ever seen!!! Get off here and Get DH into bed now!!!! That is an order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 xxx

Waaaaah I'm so excited!!!! DH is in bed, ready and waiting, I'm in the bath staring at my ov test!! Xx

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

GET OUT OF THE BATH AND GO AND JUMP ON HIM!!!!!!!!!

EEEKKKKKKKK!!!!

xxx

This is my test dried, about half an hour or so after doing it. X

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340577747.533814.jpg

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Go on girl!!! Make sure you jump on him again in the morning too

xxxx

Just BDed!! Won't be able to do any in the morning cos he has an early start so going to let him have a rest. :lol: Plus we BDed last night so have done 2 nights in a row. Will try for tomorrow night too but he might be too tired! :( x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back