The Clomid Thread - 6 BFP's!

Didn't want to dampen the thread but AF came :(
Making my 3rd cycle only 25 days :( so consultant away until 9th July then I'll be able to have an impromptu meeting with her to discuss plans but I'll push for referral to ivf as it's a minimum of 12-18 month waiting list from date of referral :cry:

Numb today jus totally numb x

No I don't feel crampy but I remember that last cycle around cd13-14 I felt AF type cramps which didnt last long then bam! Positive ov tests cd18 etc. So far it does look like the cycle is repeating itself! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Didn't want to dampen the thread but AF came :(
Making my 3rd cycle only 25 days :( so consultant away until 9th July then I'll be able to have an impromptu meeting with her to discuss plans but I'll push for referral to ivf as it's a minimum of 12-18 month waiting list from date of referral :cry:

Numb today jus totally numb x

Oh no, hun I'm so sorry. :hugs: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Sat in bed waiting for pain killers to kick in - tears streaming :cry: can't find tap to turn off x
Wish hubby was here :(
Well up at 5.30 to go to work so better try sleep soon x

Oh no dw am so sorry - its so bloody disappointing :( its a good idea to get the Ivf ball rolling. Have you ovulated on all your clomid cycles? Will you still keep trying with the clomid?

Only a few more days then miss j. Keep up the regular bd ing.

Anyone heard from Kay and how she's getting on? Isn't she about 14 dpo tomorrow xx

Just been to the loo and had loads of ewcm! Wondered if it was swimmers from last night though? :think: x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

I only had progesterone checked on 1st cycle which showed I ov cd14 but no further tests x
I did opk 2nd month which showed ov but this month I didn't do them needed a break from it all x

Sat in bed waiting for pain killers to kick in - tears streaming :cry: can't find tap to turn off x
Wish hubby was here :(
Well up at 5.30 to go to work so better try sleep soon x

:hugs: :hugs:

We are all here for you hun. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

DW - i'm gutted :-( def push for the refferal hun. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

No BDing tonight as DH is too tired. On a promise for tomorrow though! Lol. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Cd15 today, feeling crampy so fx my ov test today will show something! X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Bfn & AF within a few hours of each other. So I'm out. I will say bye bye to this thread cos I have no more clomid. Back to being on my own-io. Good luck to the rest of you xxx

By the way, you're more than welcome on this thread hun. X

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Cd15's ov test. I'll do another later cos I don't usually do them this early in the day. X

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340444143.788785.jpg

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back