the birth of hollie mae!

rhianmummy3

Reaction score
started having contractions at 3 in the morning so started to time them as they felt quite regular by 5 they were every 3 mins but only lasting 30 secs so i rang the ward and they told me to come in for a check then i can go home so i went in and was stuck on the monitor after an hour they realised that her heart rate dipped with every contraction to they had a doctor come take a look after another hour they decided to break my waters so i rang my oh and told him to get here super fast once he got here they attempted to break my waters which took 30 mins as the water bag was tight againts her head so they had to wait for a contraction everytime to try again onnce they broke them they noticed there was grade 2 meconium the the waters by this time my contractions were really painful so i asked for epidural so had that put in for it not to work :shakehead: then felt the need to push they examined me and told me not to push until they got the dr as she was coming with her head tured at a funny angle so her forehead was coming first so i needed to let her turn but as they were telling me this i heard the other midwife say if she pushes and bby flatlines were buggered which put me into a slight panic after 10 mins of controlled pushing my little girl arrived with her cord around her neck twice but pink and breathing she was checked by the baby dr and given to me she weight 7lb 4oz and was born at 10.38 am on the 30/11/11

I'm from Lancaster too! Congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter!! xxx

Congrats Hun!!! X I had a wee girl called Hollie too, such a lovely name :) x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Congratulations... sounds like a stressful birth bless you but thankfully your lil girl was fine! My lil boy arrived the day before hollie. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back