Think baby bluebell is on the way!!

Bluebell

Reaction score
Well spent long time at hospital yesterday, thinking waters may of been leaking, they still not sure - sent me home, they were going to talk about me to consultant and then possibly induce me :( told to ring 8pm last night.
However got home around 3pm and started contracting :) every 10 mins lasting around 40 secs - these continued all night, rang labour ward around 2am to see when they wanted me to go in - said not till lasting 90 secs, was only around 60 at that time, so continued on with them lasting 60 secs every 3-5 mins! Lost my plug ( brown jelly thing) then had diarrhoea :( then contractions just stopped after 11 hours of agony at about 4am :( :( rang told labour ward who said probably just bh!! what all that and just bh!!! She said to rest and see what happens :( so went to bed at 5am. Then around 7am its all kicked off again :) around every 10 mins lasting 40secs so will wait and see what happens next.
Will keep you updated :)

so exciting ! Hope it pick up for you now xx

YAY!!! come on baby :) best of luck hun :hugs: x

Yay!! Go go go :)

Good luck - will be waiting for an update! xx

Hope they've picked up again for you hun, goodluck :) can't wait to hear!

xxx

Seem to fx... Coming every 5 mins lasting 40ish secs lost more mucus with pink in :) if these are just bh don't know how I'm going to cope!! and paracetamol are they for real?!?
I'm so tired already :( sent dh for a sleep cause no point us both being zombies! Just praying it doesn't slow/ stop again.

Seem to fx... Coming every 5 mins lasting 40ish secs lost more mucus with pink in :) if these are just bh don't know how I'm going to cope!! and paracetamol are they for real?!?
I'm so tired already :( sent dh for a sleep cause no point us both being zombies! Just praying it doesn't slow/ stop again.

How annoying is it when they keep saying "Try having a bath and taking paracetamol" Grrrr, that wound me up too :lol: xx

Ooooh exciting!!!!! Hope it is the start of things for you, I've been getting pains on and off since about 3am this morning - nothing as regular as yours and no plug - but I understand how much you want it to be the real thing and not just a false alarm!

Good luck, xxx

oh great news just think by end of tonight your could have your baby :) xxxx

Hope so! going to ring labour ward in a bit and see if I can push to go in and have my cervix checked... I need know if I'm getting anywhere or not!

have u got a ball to bonce on or anything? woudnt it be great if they checked and you was ready to push lol id be gutted if they said i was 3cms after lots of pain xx

Good luck Bluebell! The loss of plug and regular pains sound promising!

Sounds like you're definitely in labour to me!! x

Good luck!! Looking forward to reading your birth story finally :lol:
Sounds defo like labour for you!! :cheer:
Paracetamol.. Pffffttt!!! Lol I hate that!!
Hopefully your on some stronger stuff by now or even holding your LO!!
xxx

Same thing here with me. Tons of pains, but then they stop and start again. Lots of mucus too! Hope things pick up for you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back