Think baby bluebell is on the way!!

Really hoping everythings ok hun :hugs: hopefully baby is here now! I know I'm too late now but you should just demand to go in!

I got told I couldn't go in every time I phoned, my contractions were all over the place, some were still 9 and 10mins apart and the MW wouldn't let me go in even though it was getting so painful, she eventually let us go in and when we got there I was 9cm and got put straight into a delivery room! Go with your instinct hun, you know your body better than anyone else xxx

Went to hospital last night 3am begged to be checked - only 2cm, but fully effaced- sent home (awful mw)
Contractions very strong and regular since 8am - rang community mw how just came (very helpful and lovely) talked about home birth :) now 3 cm and fully effaced :) she's coming back at 4pm :)
I'm so relived now :)

So glad your feeling much better about it all and I'm sorry things aren't going that fast for you :(
Wishing you all the best honey you've had such a rough time :(
:hug:

Aww glad your feeling better and have a nice MW looking after you now :) hopefully when she comes back later you'll be quite a bit further on! :)

Goodluck hun xxx

Good luck honey, fingers crossed that things are progressing quickly come four o'clock. A home birth sounds promising x

Bluebell good news! Shouldn't be too long now! xx

At last 5cm admitted and about to get in the pool :)

Good luck! Hopefully you will have a baby in your arms soon!
XxX

fingers crossed you have had him by now xxxx

awww hope you already have your little baby! xx

Hope all's gone well honey and you have your baby by now x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member